Thread: K&L:3 storyline (fanmade)*SPOILERS from dogdays*

K&L:3 storyline (fanmade)*SPOILERS from dogdays*

K&L:3 storyline (fanmade)*SPOILERS from dogdays*

So the game starts out where dog days leaves off, are "heroes" Kane and Lynch are in the airplane headed to Ecuador, i imagine a ton of arguing on the airplane with each other Intel they tell the pilots to land some where safe or they crash and some how survive perfectly fine like usual (lol) and every else dies. so the two set there way to Venezuela to find the suitcase of money Kane lost in the first game to live their life peacefully but S*IT hits the fan like usual and they have to kill thousands of cops, swat teams, soldiers just to get money for Kane's daughter. I can see them ending the series with them killing each other(Kane betrays Lynch even though all the S*IT they went through) or dying in a badass shootout like Butch Casidy and the Sundance kid.

That sounds whole lot like Dog Days 1.5

I think if they add variety to the whole killing thousands of cops and SWATs it might be alright. I think they need new theme to be added into whole betrayal of Kane and Lynch series. It worked perfectly in first one but in Dog Days, well it felt redundant.

I also think that Kane should definitely die at the end of the trilogy. It's the only way that guy will find peace.

Wink

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    I also think that Kane should definitely die at the end of the trilogy. It's the only way that guy will find peace.
    As if he deserves it ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Actually, I want both of them to die. Not in a big heroic kind of way but because of something stupid one of them did and the other one happened to be around while it happened. It must be something unpredictable, out of the blue, rock'n'roll, catch my drift?
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)