Thread: PC Cheats?

Post PC Cheats?

Anyone know any LCGoL cheats for PC? Do they even exist? I just wanna know cuz i'm stuck.

where you stuck?
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Unhappy Toxic Swamp "Raise da Big Gate 3"

I'm stuck on Toxic Swamp where u pull a timed lever dat make the platform flip down and u have to run across some pads where spikes come up then u jump across a gap and run over more spike pads avoid the toxic bulbs run around the corner and KABAM! Shoot the 2 points sticking out of the wall with a grenade laucher!
    But the lever is timed so when time runs out the platform of which u shoot on gets in the way!
    So i wanted to know if there is a cheat for getting a artefact with increases speed...
    I'm just so frustrated!

What? Do you expect me to have a good signiture?

it's pretty simple..check youtube my friend it's a way you taking wrong! i haven't stuck anywhere in toxic swamp and even with a glitch once that was preventing the platform to flip down i found a way to unblock the gate mechanism..i will record a video for you tonight.

Unhappy ...Urm

...Urm...
    I can't check youtube cuz i'm doing this off a DSi web broser so i don't have flash and i can't download it,
    So yes it sucks, yes i have a computer but every time i try to load the page it frezzes, but thanks for the idea. Maybe it might work soon but u know...

ok i try to explain then..at the part that you need to be fast actually you can use a spear on the wall in the middle of both the platforms that need to flipped down to release the mechanism, at the central corridor with the spikes there..if you throw a spear on the wall at the end of the corridor u can jump on it and from there break both the blocked mechanisms. while on spear just jump again and while in mid air shoot at the mechanisms..it worked for me because of the glitch i had that was preventing the platforms to flip down!

Big Grin Thank you-thank you-thank you-T-H-A-N-K- -Y-O-U-!

Thanks sooooooooooo much i'll be sure to do dat! U r amazin' thanks!

thank you so much my friend ..i glad i helped

Wow! That really works!(Cuz i just got da glitch 2!) Thanks!

Regards,
    YoshiMad08

Click here 2 email me!

U know..on reflection, i don't think that was the REAL way to do it... maybe i'm just not thinking straight, but this way isn't exactly in the tr spirit... well, it worked so it i suppose it doesn't matter. (P.S, Denis, your signiture is creepy. It's just not...u. There's nothing seriously wrong but, it's just not like u, man!)