Thread: Problems with the second player USB Gamepad. I can´t fire!!

Problems with the second player USB Gamepad. I can´t fire!!

Hello everyone!

I have problems when i try to put a gamepad on the second player. I can move, jump, everything you can normally do except fireing guns/spear...

Any ideas???

I had same problem. Go do control panel and find your Gamepad device ... Open Properties > Settings... Then check the boxes Enable Swap and/or Mini Swap.

I checked both boxes and it fixed my problem...

I spent 4 days trying to figure this one out. Good Luck!

Nope!

Nope!, sorry didn't work for me!, could you please explain how to do that in more detail for windows 7???, or should I wait for a patch that fixes the issue??

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    i had same problem. Go do control panel and find your gamepad device ... Open properties > settings... Then check the boxes enable swap and/or mini swap.

I checked both boxes and it fixed my problem...

I spent 4 days trying to figure this one out. Good luck!
    help me out too!!!, if you read my prevuis post I would REALLY LIKE TO KNOW..how to fix it using your trick on WINDOWS 7!!

I have the same issue, I have a Logitech Wingman Attack 3, I can't shoot as the second player (despite binding keys for aiming / shooting), Lara / Totec will keep showing the guns or the spear when I press the aim / shoot buttons, but they won't shoot! No cursor is visible for the second player, only for the first player. Other than that, I can move, jump, roll, do everything else fine, but can't shoot, so if I want to play with my sister, my sister wants Lara and we need Totec to go further in some levels because of the spear, so you guess she is mad that she can't shoot, or else it's me who can't use the spear and we are stuck.

This is mad, I really love this game just as I started playing it 3 days ago on Steam, but it's so annoying that co-op is bugged. I tried plugging in a second keyboard and a second mouse, but we can't even use the same keyboard with different keys for two players or even just combine it with a joystick for the second player to be able to shoot at least...