View Poll Results: Should they add an aim assist for the Sentinel Class just like the Reaver Class has?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 31.25%
  • No

11 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Suggestion for Sentinel Class

Suggestion for Sentinel Class

Suggestion for Sentinel Class

Personally, i would like the Sentinel class to have an aim assist for the kidnap abbility just like the reaver class has for the pounce ability!

I still want to see a crop duster type ability. Daniel said the Razielim would evolve to be dragon-like, and something that resembles fire breathing would be awesome.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

yes i agree it would be aweosme!

I wouldn't want an aim assist, it would be nice to have a slightly larger grab window though, or a more visible cue when the "grab period" begins and ends so it's easy to get the timing right. Even now where I pull it off 9/10 times it still feels half luck.

I'm against aim assist, though better collision detection when you grab your victims would be nice (still misses when it shouldn't sometimes).

Really, people that lazy just to learn it by them self's? They want assists for everything.
    Whats next? Aim locking for humans?
    Give me a break.

It's fine at the moment, all it takes is getting used to. If Sentinel was to be made easier then the Humans would have to grow wings of their own to counter being dropped more often.

San Marcos, California, USA, North America, Earth
    Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    I'm against aim assist, though better collision detection when you grab your victims would be nice (still misses when it shouldn't sometimes).
    Agreed. Sometimes you dodge out of the way and still get grabbed, other times, the Sentinel can pass through a Human fully and it won't pick them up.

Aim assist is a bit unfair, since if you grab someone that's basically a free kill. If a Reaver pounces with their aim-assisted pounce, they leave themself open for several seconds. It's hard for a team to come to the rescue when you've been dropped off halfway across the map, as opposed to just shooting a Reaver off of someone.

Originally Posted by Amorbis
    It's fine at the moment, all it takes is getting used to. If Sentinel was to be made easier then the Humans would have to grow wings of their own to counter being dropped more often.
    Or maybe Catlike Reflexes might be a bit better than we thought
    signature image