Thread: Should i play Just cause 1 and 2?

Should i play Just cause 1 and 2?

Should i play Just cause 1 and 2?

Hi guys!

Some of you may know me from community chat, but just in case you dont I'm from the Arkham forum. (First time posting on this forum) I'm asking you guys about this game and if it's worth picking up.

Could you guys convince me?
    I wonder where Batman keeps his Batarangs. Probable not in his utility belt. They might cut off something important.

I'd say play JC2. JC1 is too old now. JC2 is worthy, very funny with lots of action and an incredibly big scenario. I myself have complained about some aspects like the lack of stuff to do or the black market, but that's because a good game could have been great. It's really fun anyway
    Everything should be a sandbox

I say both, they're both wicked. JC1's map is huge and there are loads of side missions to do and provinces to liberate.

JC2 is equally awesome and has lots of DLC
    XBL gamertag - ArmedMike Ward
    [edit by Driber: no videos in signatures!]

Thanks guys. My favorite game reviewer (Stan Burdman on YouTube) gave it a good review so I picked up JC1 yesterday from Gamestop. I wanted to familiarize myself with the story first. Once I finish Dead Rising 2 (awesome game highly recommended) I'll start,
    I wonder where Batman keeps his Batarangs. Probable not in his utility belt. They might cut off something important.

Personally, I'd say just play Just Cause 2. Admittedly, I never played Just Cause 1, but I played the demo and wasn't really impressed. JC2, on the other hand, feels like a much better game.

I played the JC1 demo, it was awesume. But personally i wouldn't bother with the first one i think JC2 is fine on it's own without having played the first game.

Yes you should absolutely. Get prepared for Just Cause 3

i'd say just cause 2 its much better in my opinion.

If u have the time hit both. They r definitely imho the best offerings in 'sandbox'. ( I luv crackdown 1 and 2 also) #1 may not look as uptodate but like its succesor is a boatload of fun.
    Either one u choose will be a great selection. Hope u enjoy!
    (Addendum.......cant use grappler for climbing in #1)