Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Who wants a deus ex 3 without bugs?!

Who wants a deus ex 3 without bugs?!

Who wants a deus ex 3 without bugs?!

I only hope that "DE" come out without bugs or "surprises of compatibility", it's preferible to have a good finished product...

when we gonna have the system reqs?

thanks
    and sorry for my english

I for one want Human Revolution riddled with bugs, quirks and broken game systems.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Pinky_Powers
    I for one want Human Revolution riddled with bugs, quirks and broken game systems.
    Ditto, it'll be more true to the original that way.

There will inevitably be some issues at release since no amount of in-house testing can catch all the real world problems, but the team has been working very quickly on squashing bugs as they are encountered by the playtest groups. I have no doubt the finished game will be very polished.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Thirded on this.

If a game doesn't have bugs then it was too safe and very simple

Fourthed. Maybe then we can find bugs that let us slip away from boss fights a-la Deus Ex.
    I am a prototype for a much larger system.

We want this, the developers want this. Its the same with every game but theres always going to be at least one tiny bug somewhere.

"Who wants a deus ex 3 without bugs?!"

I mean, WTF kind of a question is that? Who DOES want his game to be infested with bugs? O_o
    DXHR: 11/10 GOTY EVERY YEAR ALL YEARS. USA CANADA IS DOMINATE!
    THIS SIGNATURE COULD HAVE BEEN HIGHLIGHTED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.

yes....a bug free game.

why don't you guys go to a forum where they accept escapist and fantasist because quite a few of you are not down to earth in reality.
    Yes siree, the excitement never ends.

Originally Posted by mad825
    why don't you guys go to a forum where they accept escapist and fantasist...
    I thought that was here?
    signature image

Nope, here's the forum for escapists and sarcastics - slight difference there.

I thought that was here?
    I dont think that's even possible, far too many people are interested in realism(realistic)/philosophical/religious debates

My philosophy is to always let my mind reach for the fantastical. And by my unbridled will I forge my surroundings into a place welcoming of my fantastic mind.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Red
    "Who wants a deus ex 3 without bugs?!"

I mean, WTF kind of a question is that? Who DOES want his game to be infested with bugs? O_o
    At least 4 people in this thread apparently.

Crap Augmentation: The 6th finger, nice mobile appendage that help in weapon handling and reloading.

Originally Posted by -=fox=-
    Nope, here's the forum for escapists and sarcastics - slight difference there.
    Sarcastics? Where?

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by Remington
    Fourthed. Maybe then we can find bugs that let us slip away from boss fights a-la Deus Ex.
    YES!

Originally Posted by Remington
    Fifthed. We need dialogue to lock up too.

Originally Posted by JCpie
    Sarcastics? Where?
    Hiding behind unbreakable boxes.

I agree, also, because who would possibly want HR to run smoothly? What a silly topic this is... Game better have ghosting walls and non-stop crashing.
    "It would appear to be severe head trauma." ... "From what?"
    "Multiple Face-Palming..."

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read the thread title.

I guess the fate of this thread is already obvious
    Visits the forum once every six months.

Originally Posted by AlexOfSpades
    I guess the fate of this thread is already obvious
    I'll just get a post for my count then. Also, sixthed. Bugs and glitches make everything more fun. Eris demands her chaos.
    "The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass."

I don't understand all the abuse going the OP's way. His english isn't the best, and he's apologised for it. I'm sure he doesn't mean game breaking and crashing bugs but little things that make a game polished.

For example, take the UT3 debacle which i'm most familiar with, that was awful when it came out. And it suffered.

I.e I (also) hope they don't release it until the devs are happy with it regardless of having to push back dates or meet publisher requirements etc.

Originally Posted by icks
    I don't understand all the abuse going the OP's way. His english isn't the best, and he's apologised for it. I'm sure he doesn't mean game breaking and crashing bugs but little things that make a game polished.

For example, take the UT3 debacle which i'm most familiar with, that was awful when it came out. And it suffered.

I.e I (also) hope they don't release it until the devs are happy with it regardless of having to push back dates or meet publisher requirements etc.
    the OP's statement is quite clear,no bugs thus not a single bug in the game. nobody wants bugs and it's pretty impossible to get any software without bugs.

don't get it on release date then, I cannot think of one game that isn't riddled with bugs on release better yet most of the time games wont work. Considering this is a closed beta that they are doing there will a huge amount of bugs and don't really expect the game to run first time for PC gamers.

cythetyx@ spec requirements are normally released until a few weeks or a month before, from what I understand so long as you have a DX10 compatible Graphics card (512mb? of VRAM), a DUO 2.5Ghz CPU and 3GB of RAM I doubt there would be too much problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last