Thread: How Can I change the Y Axis for AA?

How Can I change the Y Axis for AA?

How Can I change the Y Axis for AA?

I want desperately to change the AA sighting axis for controls for the mouse and joystick to Y negative for up and Y positive for down, i have no idea why they set it default in reverse. But when i push enter and a "Enter" box appears i cant make any changes....and or it shows up as Throttle plus and minus but with the plus and minus in the same positions, ie postive for up...

Can anyone help me understand how to make changes in the default control set up ? thanks
    Admin
    3D Worlds and Game Developers Group
    "We Build Worlds"
    Linkedin

I have tried every possible conceivable way to make a change in this simple reversal of the Y and X axis in both AA and flight controls, i have NO idea at all why the developers were so dumb to put the positive setting for up, which is totally against any normal assumption of use of controls. I have searched for any explanation of how to change controls in any source and found nothing...and will wait a bit to see if anyone can help and then this sim is going in the trash, i cant stand such indiotic abuse of simple control adjustments in a game. It is very frustrating.
    Admin
    "We Build Worlds"
    Linkedin

Is anyone around who might be able to help with this control setting change? i would appreciate help on this very much.....as the sim is really unplayable with the default Y axis controls for flight and AA being reversed....at least for me

any help much appreciated. So far, the game just wont accept a change easily..i dont know why yet.
    Admin
    "We Build Worlds"
    Linkedin

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I was able to get it to change for my mouse. Just change the first one, although it took a couple of tries, and the corresponding direction should also change.

I have another similar problem.

I can change the controller, but every time I try to change some control it changes to <Slider +>. Now my problem is probably not a bug from the game and just a local problem with my hardware/software.

If anyone can give me some posible reason for this, I would be very grateful

BTW I do not have this problem with BS:P