Thread: Game Completion Stats (How Long?)

Game Completion Stats (How Long?)

Well, I have finished my first run through & it took me just over 6 hours to complete. I had the combat difficulty set to Medium & visited all challenge tombs that I came across. All in all, I think that the price, game length & difficulty balance were spot on

On a side note, once I accepted LCGoL as a single player game, I was a lot happier with the fact that online co-op was chopped & bought it. It looks like CD have found out that testing & polishing net code for the 360, PS3 & PC all at once is a huge undertaking!!! As a PSN\Arcade download game, it was awesome & really well done!!! Shame about the staggered launch & the bugged PS3 version though (this forced me to go the 360 route).

If & when the online co-op is patched in, I personally will probably be done with it anyway, but it will still be a very nice bonus. I already have all the 360 Achievements, apart from 'Tomb Raider' (Collect all relics, artifacts and weapons). If it ever gets a sequel, I would highly recommend releasing a demo with online co-op support before launch.

Anyway here are my stats for my first single player run through

"Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

well your time bad..you need practice..and you saying i have complete gol right?? well without the trophy tomb raider?? i say unfinished buddy
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

I can't seem to achieve any of the online coop achievements

I'm not mad though

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    well your time bad..you need practice..and you saying i have complete gol right?? well without the trophy tomb raider?? i say unfinished buddy
    Huh??? the time is not bad, the time is not good. It is just MY time.
    I don't try and race through games. Regarding the 'Tomb Raider' cheevo, the required investment is not worth 25 G's

I have pretty much done with LCGoL & wanted to share some information from my run through and congratulate the development team. Great job & I can recommend it for the single player experience alone

==================

As an FYI...I read a statement from Housemarque this morning. These guys are the kings of twin-stick shooters & brought us Super Stardust HD. They are working on the awesome upcoming PSN twin-stick zombie shooter Dead Nation. If CD ever embark on another PSN/360 Arcade game, they may want to take note

"Originally, online co-op wasn't going to be included as a launch feature, as the schedule and resources didn't allow it," says Housemarque CEO Ilari Kuittinen. "However, after many late night play testing sessions and long talks with Sony Computer Entertainment, we decided that this was a must-have feature and it would be unfair to you if we launched without it!"

Linky (that includes an awesome trailer): http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=268736

They have been polishing & beta testing this title for ages & you just know that it will be super slick when it launches & will really hit the ground running to maximise sales!!! I played this game at Eurogamer Expo at Earl's Court in London last week. It is GREAT and, oh yeah, correctly uses R1 to shoot, unlike a certain other game
    signature image

hmm thanks blueskies..i will try it
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

I won't post my time.
    It seems to keep the clock running when you pause the game. As I have two children that's quite a lot of pausing.
    I think I hit 6 hours on one level

Parenthood, a couple of seconds gaming where you can every hour or so

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrofer View Post
    I won't post my time.
    It seems to keep the clock running when you pause the game. As I have two children that's quite a lot of pausing.

I know where you are coming from. I never even turn on the consoles until mine has gone to bed
    signature image

I have no idea what my time was when I finished it. It's changed now because I played the time trials. I can post my best time and score... I'll do it later...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrofer View Post
    I won't post my time.

Doesn't the overall completion time take the lowest scores time-wise and add them together for each level? Or is there actually an overall play time timer?
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis