Thread: ALL Tomb Raider series on Steam for one low price

ALL Tomb Raider series on Steam for one low price

It's not available on Steam yet. I missed the FREE Legend deal when I purchased GOL, which kinda sucked. I want to encourage Edios to present a deal on Steam with the entire Tomb Raider/Lara Croft series including all DLCs for GOL in one package as I would like to buy the entire Tomb Raider series.
    After playing GOL, I want them all.

Please offer this entire Tomb Raider series pack on Steam "on sale" and I will buy it.

Thanks

that would be nice..although those games are far too old..go at a game store and ask where you can find em for download because i don't think eidos would release them again..or google tomb raider download and see the results
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

That would be cool but that would take ages 2 download.

It took me long enough just 2 download GOL lol. x

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Meltdown View Post
    It's not available on Steam yet. I missed the FREE Legend deal when I purchased GOL, which kinda sucked. I want to encourage Eidos to present a deal on Steam with the entire Tomb Raider/Lara Croft series including all DLCs for GOL in one package as I would like to buy the entire Tomb Raider series.
    After playing GOL, I want them all.

Please offer this entire Tomb Raider series pack on Steam "on sale" and I will buy it.

Thanks
    Why does it have to be on sale?
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    Why does it have to be on sale?
    Because individual prices added together would be a ridiculous amount to pay for dated games... It would be an incentive for more people to buy it since it has the whole evolution together in one great package.

QuakeCon 2010 for instance -- which I purchased on Steam -- I had 1/3 of those games already. I basicly purchased double of some of those games with the convenience of having all my game data stored on Steam.

So a Tomb Raider pack on Steam (I already own GOL so that would be another double purchase) and being on sale would be a selling point for me and many others I'm sure of it.

Instead of waiting on Steam for them to go on sale, keep an eye on ebay. I was able to pick up Legend, Anniversary and Underworld for PC, all newly wrapped for a whopping total of $22 with shipping.

All Tomb Raider games are now in my Steam library. And, all DLC for GoL.

Thank you, Edios.

I saw the discount! Wow, I wish there was such a price drop on XLive.

Is the discount still available? Hurrying to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeinJo View Post
    Is the discount still available? Hurrying to buy!
    That was probably during the summer sale, and it's long over now. Sorry.