Thread: Battlestations Fansites

Battlestations Fansites

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander

Battlestations Fansites

This thread is for listing all fan sites. If I am missing any please post a link and I will have it added.

Battlestations.eu is a excellent site with some very dedicated fans. There is info on Midway and Pacific. Mods are also available for Midway.

http://battlestations.eu/

Free DLC and info for Midway and Pacific. Includes mods, updates, wallpapers, videos, splashes and much more. Even features DLC from the older battlestations.net site that is no longer found for download.

http://www.bsmmodhq.weebly.com

Thanks to Axis Crusher for the above link.

http://www.bsmmodhq.weebly.com

Free DLC and info for Midway and Pacific. Includes mods, updates, wallpapers, videos, splashes and much more. Even features DLC from the older battlestations.net site that is no longer found for download.

Thank you Axis.

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Thank you Axis.
    Pleasure. Working my rear off to get the new DLC ready

Thanks for your memory about us, chip5541. Currently we are finished our new forum design - I hope all Battlestations fans will appreciate it. Visit our new forums and join our fansite. At this moment we are reached 1150 members.

Derect link to the Battlestations Forum at Battlestations Fansite

No problem. I know I should swing by and say hi. Now that things have settled down a bit I should have more of an active role again.

BSMmodHQ is in need of some guys to help out. We are really planning huge things for Battlestations in the upcoming months. If you want to help and can help in a specific field like graphics, coding and sounds, please send me a PM. Do it for the game!

Smile

Axis_Crusher, nice website, but one big BSM MOD HQ should be enough to do the job.

Smile

Originally Posted by EST_PL
    Thanks for your memory about us, chip5541. Currently we are finished our new forum design - I hope all Battlestations fans will appreciate it. Visit our new forums and join our fansite. At this moment we are reached 1150 members.

Derect link to the Battlestations Forum at Battlestations Fansite
    Although mycoldman told posters to visit this forum, there seems to be more people at battlestations.eu.

Originally Posted by Colonel Duck
    Axis_Crusher, nice website, but one big BSM MOD HQ should be enough to do the job.
    And which one is that?

I would just like to point out that bsmmodhq.weebly.com is now the old website. We moved to a new domain: www.battlestations.co.za