View Poll Results: Vote for what you'll enjoy seeing ...

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stealing cars and driving around

1 9.09%
  • A wardrobe to customise clothes

4 36.36%
  • Safehouse visits where you watch your latest exploits on TV , choose your missions and such

4 36.36%
  • Enough with the auto-health regeneration , bring forth the health bar

0 0%
  • Nightmare episodes for Kane and Psychedelic transe for Lynch

5 45.45%
  • Gameplay features ? who cares ! just make a sixteen hour single player campaign and we'll be fine

3 27.27%
  • In-game unlockables would be nice for replay values

4 36.36%
  • Mini Games , who doesn't like mini games ?

2 18.18%
  • Collecting floating briefcases or something like that all over the level

0 0%
  • My god these ideas sucks ! here's mine *post your own list*

4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: New gameplay features you would like to see in the next game ...

New gameplay features you would like to see in the next game ...

I would like it to be a linear open world game if that makes any sense.

I like the 'Nightmare episodes for Kane and Psychedelic transe for Lynch ' thing and especially 16 hours long single player.. but we all know that would never happen unless they made significant changes to the gameplay and make it a slower paced game like Hitman, which they probably won't cause it wouldn't fit.. So to be more realistic I'm gonna say please make a campaign that at least isn't 4 hours short...

3. is it sad for me to say i dont want a new one
    signature image

First off let me say that I personally love the game. I get what IO was trying to do here. But for the rest of the general public that really hated the first game IO needed to come close to nailing this one to win over the haters. They have a great concept but heres the problem.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU JUST PISS GAMERS OFF WHEN YOU CHARGE FOR DLC THAT SHOULD ALREADY OR EVEN WORSE IS ALREADY ON THE DISC.

I mean what rocket scientist thought that that would be a good idea?.......really, seriously, wtf were they thinking?

Next time make the campaign longer and stop pulling stupid stunts with the DLC and this franchise should do well because they are really on to something here with these two characters, the super stylized visuals and brutal in your face game play.

How about?
    Make a new IP, try some luck somewhere else.

Thumbs Up My Input

A wardrobe to customise clothes - I always like being able to customize what clothes my character wears. You know what'd also be cool? Visible damage to the clothing, some games (like Dead Men or Grand Theft Auto IV) show blood forming on the characters and their outfits as they get progressively more damaged, this is a good thing, but why not take it up a notch?
    Show rips and tears in the clothing, show little pieces of the sleeves barely hanging on to the rest of a suit jacket etcetera, as a character get's progressively more damaged. But don't have some B.S. way to fix it like that *snaps fingers* make it so that you have to get it repaired in specific ways. For example, Armor wears need to be repaired by a professional, but wears like Suit Jackets have to be prepared more casually, sewn back together.
    There should be a percentile to the condition of the type of clothing your wearing (like in Fallout), 100% etcetera. When your clothing in Fallout get's damaged, it needs to get repaired. However, I think the condition of the clothing when being repaired should reflect the look of the clothing. For example, when your suit jacket get's really fucked up, after it get's repaired and brought back up the 100% it'll still be 100%, but it should have lines with stitches in them, because any real item of clothing sewed up would still look damaged.

Safehouse visits where you watch your latest exploits on TV , choose your missions and such - Sounds cool.

Enough with the auto-health regeneration , bring forth the health bar - I'd like this, but I'd like the Packs, or whatever item you use to heal yourself be obtainable items, that you can choose when and where to use, no random health packs. If Lynch is still a medicated Psychopath, then obviously they need to introduce some kind of Medication for him to take, with different levels of effectiveness with various side-effects depeneding on which type & brand you use.

make them Nightmare episodes for Kane and Psychedelic transe for Lynch - Yes and No, this could work but it also might be stupid, it's really something I wouldn't know what to think of until someone told me what it'd be like. Personally I think it'd detract from the game, seeing as how it's a game that's (more or less) rooted in reality.

Gameplay features ? who cares ! just make a sixteen hour single player campaign and we'll be fine - Goes without saying.

In-game unlockables would be nice for replay values -Definitely, Every single game ever made should have some kind of incentive to warrant me replaying the game, if it doesn't, then it better be AMAZING, because if not, I'm wasting my money. Kane & Lynch isn't the type of game I really expect to have alternate descision making (with the exception of ending's) so I don't imagine replaying the game to make different choices rather than for stuff like this.

Mini Games , who doesn't like mini games ? QTE: If SAW can have interactive Mini-Games for escaping torture devices and such, then we should have Mini-Games for ensuing Torture on NPC's, y'know like for interrogations? And I'm not talking about crude, technical devices, stupid shit like what they did to Kane and Lynch in Dog Days, no. I'm not talking about sadistic kind of stuff, I'm talkin' more like old-school shit, like breaking a guy's arm or something like that.
    Mini-games for things like controlling Lynch's Sanity during an Episode would be cool, but there shouldn't be any mini-games to prevent them from occuring, that's what the medication is for. These mini-games would be more like making Lynch do something insane, instead of completely and utterly insane.
    But if these Mini-Games were to be implemented they'd have to be on a similiar level to Heavy Rain's QTE, otherwise it's just stupid.

Stealing cars and driving around - I don't think so, while I love to drive in games, I have a quarrel with driving in Shooters. To this day, The only shooters that have TRULY felt fun and serious to drive were the Vehicles in Grand Theft Auto. Mafia II's driving was okay if I remember from the Demo, but who cares? Far Cry 2 had pretty alright driving but the First Person Perspective made it difficult for me, games like Saints Row just suck to drive in, same goes for True Crime, The Godfather The Game had driving that while it didn't make you crash it made it impossible NOT to fuck your car up. Scarface: The World Is Yours was much the same, I could go one and on . . . .

No, in my opinion Grand Theft Auto quite literally OWNS Stealing and Driving Cars as far as Shooters go.
    Besides, Kane and Lynch's style is to just show up to places, driving to and fro' would not be there THANG!

Collecting floating briefcases or something like that all over the level - I personally don't like collectibles, especially if I have to find them to get an Achievement or Trophy, but if they were to be included I don't know if "floating briefcases" would be the best type of collectible, it seems sort of bland.

FUCK DLC, unless it's GAME-CHANGING LIFE-ALTERING BLISSFULLY-IMPORTANT, OTHERWISE DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

And if it IS included, then don't do that B.S. pre-order crap, don't make it so that you have to go to a specific store to get that B.S. pre-order crap, and DO NOT make it so that you have to live in that country to get that B.S. pre-order crap.

I just described the contender for the GAME THAT WILL NEVER EXIST title.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Originally Posted by IMPYEMU
    I just described the contender for the GAME THAT WILL NEVER EXIST title.
    Yup.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Page 2 of 2 First First 12