Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Are yeh still playing K&L2

Are yeh still playing K&L2

Are yeh still playing K&L2

Im on my second playthrough, but im all so playing Saboteur - so its a lot of saboteur, and a little K&L2 singelplayer sometimes, i plan on at least 3 playthroughs, with the last one on the hardest, still not sure if i can do it alone but we will se.

all so bought call of jurazz, bound in blood- but saving that forlater... only 2 games at a time!!

so do you still play ?

The only reason for me to go back and play Dog Days is to finish my multiplayer achievements (both original & Doggy Bag).
    Sure, I will show the campaign to some friends who happen to drop by on Halloween later this month and I'll play it myself from time to time but that's it...
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

No.

I'm about half way through a 5th playthrough.

I still play multiplayer whenever I get the chance (which is almost never).
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Thumbs Up

I think this is hilarious ...

Not to mention this just looks bad for people who checks on this forum today , be more lively folks ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

i sold my copy to go towards a ps3. and ya this is like the second or third time with this type of thread, so i would say the game is pretty much dead already.

Much to my surprise, there are actually a large number of people still playing. I had several full Cops and Robbers matches just an hour ago.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    Much to my surprise, there are actually a large number of people still playing. I had several full Cops and Robbers matches just an hour ago.
    Which plattform are you playing? Playing K&L2 on Steam is kinda awful right now...never managed to just play a round of Cops and Robbers. :/

Once Steam drops the price on KL2, I think you'll see more people on the servers. Nobody wants to pay 49.99 for it, especially after the reviewers got done gang raping this title in a dirty Taco Bell bathroom.

I still play FA, I think the lobby said there were like 3000 people playing on Xbox.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

I'm still playing it, but as it has already said, not so much people on PC.

I'm still play fragile alliance on 360

14. Have not touched K&L2 for some time now, its gathering dust, it isnt the real sequel.
    signature image

Unhappy

There there ...

*taps shoulder* ...

*passes a bottle of your favorite drink* ...

We'll get through it ... somehow ...

16. VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
    signature image

Question

A full bottle or a flask would do ? ...

PS: and by flask i mean something small , not This flask ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Don't worry about it, Grievous. Johnson's arse can take it.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Arrow

Me too , but that's not the problem ...

The problem is , Who's going to pay for it !!? ...

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Don't worry about it, Grievous. Johnson's arse can take it.
    Heard it can take alot of things.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Lightbulb

That's offensive , yo ! have you no shame ? ...

Not my fault that MxO has a habit of shoving vodka up his ass.

I pretty much robbed my sisters dinner and i feel no shame or remorse at all.

EDIT: Hmm...vodka up someones bum...i'm curious....the inside of your ass contains loads of veins, so if i pour vodka into my rectum...i can get pissed even quicker...
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Big Grin

A sister ? i didn't knew you had a sister ...

Time to stop playing with Dog Days , i say ...

24. No, but your will smell pretty damn good for a few days maybe a week,
    signature image

Cool

Interesting ...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last