Thread: Help Firey depths - 3 skeletons

Help Firey depths - 3 skeletons

I think I'm in the last room just after the rotating tiles. Both doors are blocked by fire. After killing all npc's I am left with three skeletons. Now they just rejuvenate and I can't get rid of them so I keep going til I die!!!

Before I killed them using the toxic exploding plants, but none here.
    How do I get rid of them????? Is this a glitch? Things are a little different then what I have read for the x box.

I am going to say I'm sorry. After a little more time with this I got it. Just so damn hard to kill the skeletons, but they are doable with LOTS of ammo and staying away from them.

Thread closed!

Well the way I rid myself of them, when blownup, I put a bomb before they regenerate again, and blow the bones up. Done. At least it works for me.
    signature image

Walkthrough says the skeletons must be exploded when they are semi-dead on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by sunfighter View Post
    I am going to say I'm sorry. After a little more time with this I got it. Just so damn hard to kill the skeletons, but they are doable with LOTS of ammo and staying away from them.

Thread closed!
    It's not hard to kill the skeletons. When they fall to the ground and start regenerating, you just put a bomb near them and detonate it and they're dead....

Thanks guys - I didn't know that. Sure the info will come in handy.

Ya thats what I did.

This is what I do to kill the skeletons. I break them apart with my guns then I drop a remote bomb on them before they come back to life and I blow them up.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sunfighter View Post
    I think I'm in the last room just after the rotating tiles. Both doors are blocked by fire. After killing all npc's I am left with three skeletons. Now they just rejuvenate and I can't get rid of them so I keep going til I die!!!

Before I killed them using the toxic exploding plants, but none here.
    How do I get rid of them????? Is this a glitch? Things are a little different then what I have read for the x box.

Thread closed!
    It's also nice to have that Spear of Light handy...haha! The skeletons trick eluded me for awhile too!