Thread: Endless death loop - end boss

Endless death loop - end boss

I can't finish the game. In the final fight with Xolotl Lara gets stuck in an death loop upon hitting the first checkpoint and dying afterwards. I had Xolotl's health down to almost nil but Lara got skewered on the spikes, when she returned to the checkpoint she immediately died again and keeps dying. In fact, I can't even escape out to the menu, I have to Alt-Tab out and end task the game.

I've reloaded the game a number of times and if she dies after the first checkpoint she gets stuck in the same loop again.

So, unless I can defeat Xolotl without dying there's no way to finish the game. And Cheat Happens' trainer is available only to paying members.

EDIT

You can see the death loop in action here

This bug is true. This happened to me too. I ALT-TAB'ed to the desktop and went back in to the game (without killing the task, why did you have to kill it?) which fixed the problem so I could continue.

Quote Originally Posted by soopytwist View Post
    I can't finish the game. In the final fight with Xolotl Lara gets stuck in an death loop upon hitting the first checkpoint and dying afterwards. I had Xolotl's health down to almost nil but Lara got skewered on the spikes, when she returned to the checkpoint she immediately died again and keeps dying. In fact, I can't even escape out to the menu, I have to Alt-Tab out and end task the game.

I've reloaded the game a number of times and if she dies after the first checkpoint she gets stuck in the same loop again.

So, unless I can defeat Xolotl without dying there's no way to finish the game. And Cheat Happens' trainer is available only to paying members.

EDIT

You can see the death loop in action here
    i assume you are on pc if not there is a way to get around this if you not already done it.

source http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=172208

1 for the xbox360
    2 for windows

that's funny..and i thought we were done with the glitches in this game..
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?