View Poll Results: Which of the two is more stupid ? ...

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lynch , obviously ...

11 78.57%
  • Kane , no question about it ...

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Which of the two is more stupid , Lynch or Kane ? ...

Which of the two is more stupid , Lynch or Kane ? ...

Question Which of the two is more stupid , Lynch or Kane ? ...

Discuss ...
    This is unboudtedly the question that has been torturing our minds for years , one of the two hobos is obviously more stupid than another , and we need to know which is it ...

After making a vote , you'll have to give at least one good reason , or parachuting dogs will drop down your window ...
    (wall of text ramblings are allowed) ...

For example , Kane is more stupid than Lynch , because despite being obviously blind on his right eye , he still shoots while aiming with his right eye , which explains why bullets sprays all over the place in Dead Men (in Dog Days the bullets sprays all over the place because the guns are faulty , nothing to do with Lynch's eyesight) ...
    or ...
    Lynch is more stupid than Kane , because despite being the main 'star' of Dog Days , he steps down for Kane in the game's last chapter , what a sissy dumbass , doesn't he know that his kindness will never be repaid ? ...

Also , after making your vote and posted your reason , you may return here and post a dozen more reasons to influence other people's vote ...

We're at war lady and gentlemen , the truth needs to be voted out ! in a civilised fashion and all ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

That's actually a difficult question. Lynch doesn't think things through and Kane, well, he takes himself too seriously.

I'm gonna go with Lynch because of his 'shoot first and ask questions later'-mentality.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Rolleyes

I thought that mentality is a standard procedure that society has been teaching us to behave as such for decades ? ...

PS: also , court session is now opened , may all defendants , lawyers , juries , prosecutors , judges , press folks and local security guards ... FIGHT ...
    In civilised manners of speech , of course ...

This poll is wrong! Where are all the other options!?

This would of been a hard choose but after Dog Days obviously Lynch.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    I thought that mentality is a standard procedure that society has been teaching us to behave as such for decades ? ...
    Which is true. Many, many people would actually shoot first and ask questions later.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by UhUh
    This poll is wrong! Where are all the other options!?
    Yeah well , damned if i make a good poll , damned if i don't make a ten options poll ...

Life Sucks ! Damn ! ...

Originally Posted by Icedog
    This would of been a hard choose but after Dog Days obviously Lynch.
    Hmmm ... in that condition they better tip that balance back to Kane with the third game ...

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Which is true. Many, many people would actually shoot first and ask questions later.
    Aaah ! got it ! this poll should have had a third option that goes like "Who cares about Lynch and Kane , vote Grievous for president of the universe" ...

And a fourth option saying "I like hot dogs" ...

Shame you can't modify polls once it's posted ...
    Oh well , we'll be remaking this poll when Kane & Lynch III gets announced anywya ... ... ... in three years or so ...

...where is Grievous on the poll?

Honestly, they make some stupid choices but that doesn't make 'em idiots...there are far bigger idiots. Grievous is a prime example.

Cool

hey i said that first on that other thread , thief ! ...

Proud of myself for being stupid , rather than being a thief ...

But that's stupid! ...wait lol
    I'd rather be a thief thought.

I gotta say Lynch, 'cause he always s Kane's plans up, always.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Lynch is my favorite but he's a complete idiot. I mean, there's "shoot first and ask questions later" and then there's "kill everything in sight (after being specifically told not to do so) while yelling and messing everything up, then not take any blame ever for anything".

Lynch can only do jobs where he is pointed in a direction and told to kill someone/ everyone, anything requiring not killing or any sort of tact he will inevitably screw up. Kane is incredibly more versatile in the crimes he can commit and is a lot smarter (not to mention more careful).
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Rolleyes

Yeah , sure , who told Lynch to keep an eye out for Yoko again ? ...

Kane for getting involved in what he did.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

In a way, both of them are stupid lol
    Self-Medicated Pyschopath since 2010.

I agree, both of them. After the events of Dead Men, both were stupid to get back into crime. They suffered the consequences in Dog Days.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    They suffered the consequences in Dog Days.
    Whoa , saying it that way does make Dog Days' story look a bit more ... 'mature' ? ...

Kane's mistakes are more "work related" ... he gets into trouble while he's on the clock so to speak. Sleeping with the boss's daughter, taking heist money and leaving people to burn, just to name a few. If it weren't for the context of Kane's job as a mercenary, we can probably assume that he's a pretty rational guy who doesn't make mistakes.

Lynch on the other hand is a *** cowboy. He goes out looking for trouble, and in the 2nd game clearly bites off more than he can chew. One can pretty much assume that even if Lynch weren't a degenerate criminal, which he is, he'd still be causing trouble in his everyday life. His personality is conducive for it.

Who is more stupid? Take a wild guess. His name rhymes with "inch"

Kent and I are on the same page here.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Cool

Oh and i suppose that makes you a respectable individual ...

Kane couldn't even write One goddamn letter to his family in fourteen years, and his reason for leaving his family in the first place is because he couldn't deal with the fact that his son shot himself while playing with daddy's gun, i mean wtf ? are we suppose to feel sorry for him ? alright, but to justify it as a reason to live the life of a mercenary ?...
    "Rational guy who doesn't make mistakes" give me a break ...

And speaking of mistakes, what the hell did Lynch ever do ?... he killed his own wife without knowing it, his friends and family turns away from him, and while in prison some men come and give him a offer in a lifetime, he takes it, he has nothing to lose but his life, might as well make the most out of it ... how is that being stupid ?...

He is a cowboy because he has no reason not to be one, Kane on the other hand rejects all responsibility, and then comes back to ruin more lives, common now be real ...

Wow, Grievous, you've obviously confused "the most stupid" with "the one most blatantly in the moral wrong". Way to miss the point of YOUR OWN POLL.

Let me make this easy for you. Lynch's intelligence is at a lower level than Kane's. This is reflected in:

1.) Their jobs before their lives went to hell (Kane was a business consultant or something like that, Lynch worked at a warehouse)

2.) Their ability to plan (Kane can organize robberies and the like, Lynch can shoot things)

3.) Their ability to forsee the consequences of their actions (Shangsi's daughter doesn't count because there's absolutely no way Kane could have possibly known that the random naked chick was the daughter of a really powerful corrupt government official)

Kane's mistakes in letting Lynch have some responsibility happened twice for understandable reasons. In Withdrawal, Kane knew Lynch was an idiot, but had no idea that he was a psycho. Once he heard Lynch freaking out, it was a little late to go get him.

And in Exchange...well, Kane must have figured that Lynch could handle just standing there and keeping Yoko from running. He didn't make the mistake of giving Lynch any serious responsibility in his plans again unless he absolutely had to.

Cool

My god Iris , i knew you were as stupid as tiffany but for sake , as part of the brotherhood i expected some logic to come out of your post ...

I mean yes , forgive me if you just happen to be some underaged zombie who thinks that In THIS WORLD that we live in , all intelligent folks gets a decent job , well ... christ why do i even bother ...

And then what , ability to Plan things , well ! i expect every dumb bastard who's lived a decade of his life as a professional mercenary to Know the basis of planning a simple *** job ... and , what , suddenly you're following this theory that Lynch was also a top of the line mercenary ? nah , no way ...

And let's not talk about your tendency of just ignoring what we all have to say otherwise we'll be baking your chin for muffins ...

Seriously , even that Swimp piece of had more to argue than ... whatever the hell you think you have ...

Some Decent counter argument , don't tell me it's that hard to achieve ...

I say that Kane sometimes doesn't think while Lynch most of the time...forgets to think.

"These guys are--let's face it, they're idiots," Karsten Lund, Creative Director at IO Interactive told me over lunch in the company cantina. "But they're trying to do something good." It's that schism between intention and action that captures the power of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, a gorging on thrill violence that is darker and sharper than the original. The first game was a traditional noir--a seemingly decent man hoping to absolve some family guilt with a stupidly miscalculated scheme. The second game is trim and unforgiving.

Read more: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1123...#ixzz11NVgJRfc

Arrow

But the man is acting as if Dead Men never existed , because all these characteristics already made their first appearance in Dead Men , so essentially nothing 'new' was brought for on Dog Days' table ...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last