View Poll Results: Which of the two is more stupid ? ...

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lynch , obviously ...

11 78.57%
  • Kane , no question about it ...

3 21.43%
Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Which of the two is more stupid , Lynch or Kane ? ...

Which of the two is more stupid , Lynch or Kane ? ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    My god Iris , i knew you were as stupid as tiffany but for sake , as part of the brotherhood i expected some logic to come out of your post ...

I mean yes , forgive me if you just happen to be some underaged zombie who thinks that In THIS WORLD that we live in , all intelligent folks gets a decent job , well ... christ why do i even bother ... Hahaha. Stop trying to justify your unemployment, silly Asian man. Intelligent folks contribute to society. A job is one of the ways to do so. Besides, I was referring to the nature of both jobs, not the quality. Business consultant takes both social skills and intelligence- working at a warehouse takes the ability to lift things. And don't * about the job market. It's called fiction. Certain jobs are chosen for certain characters for reasons. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but Kane and Lynch don't actually exist. Herp derp.

And then what , ability to Plan things , well ! i expect every dumb bastard who's lived a decade of his life as a professional mercenary to Know the basis of planning a simple *** job ... and , what , suddenly you're following this theory that Lynch was also a top of the line mercenary ? nah , no way ... Some plans require little to no experience. Say, for instance, Brady. How hard would it have been to get Kane around to the back entrance, have him back it up, and flank Brady that way so there would be no chance of escape? WOAH. I just thought of a plan with no prior mercenary experience. Lynch had three years of experience at that point, and all he came up with was "charge, chase if necessary, YELLING". He's an idiot. Charging and shooting are all he's been proven capable of doing. And if he could have done better, he would have had a higher position in the underworld than Glazer's thug. Kane can run things. Lynch can not. If Kane had been as stupid as Lynch, he would never have rose to power anyway. Even if he had still been in The7, he most likely would have been deemed a dangerous liability and have been quickly betrayed/ executed.

Also, fantastic job refuting the last two points. Oh wait, you skimmed what I said so you didn't read those. Or you couldn't think of a counter-argument.[/b]

And let's not talk about your tendency of just ignoring what we all have to say otherwise we'll be baking your chin for muffins ... Says the guy who ignored the entire point of everything I said.

Seriously , even that Swimp piece of had more to argue than ... whatever the hell you think you have ...
    Oooooh, I'm so hurt. Because obviously I am never right because that would mean that you were wrong. And God forbid that ego of yours be deflated in any way.

Some Decent counter argument , don't tell me it's that hard to achieve ...
    Some decent argument, don't tell me you're as dumb as Lynch...
    Someone's a little butthurt, eh Grievous?

Also, even though Iris isn't my real name it's still a dick move to call me by anything other than my username as if you know me personally while trying to make me seem like the idiot.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Question

* is raging mad today , what the happened to you ? ...

PS: And , Iris , nobody forced you to lie to us in the first place , so don't get confused about who stared showing off his dick first ... so to say ...

And what the hell are you all standing there for ? ... do something ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Who's Tiffany?
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Question

Please select:
    Wall of text reply ...
    Wall of text reply with extra rambling ...
    One line answer ...
    A joke ...
    A picture of a cute dog ...

A picture of a cute dog ...
    Would you kindly?

Arrow

You Want It ?!! ...

Le is that? Only preps would buy that for their dogs. What's this world coming to...

Thumbs Up

Well you asked about it , and that's Tiffany alright ...

Sheer Inhumane Madness ...

* is raging mad today , what the happened to you ? ...

PS: And , Iris , nobody forced you to lie to us in the first place , so don't get confused about who stared showing off his dick first ... so to say ...

And what the hell are you all standing there for ? ... do something ! ...
    "My god Iris , i knew you were as stupid as tiffany but for sake , as part of the brotherhood i expected some logic to come out of your post ...

I mean yes , forgive me if you just happen to be some underaged zombie who thinks that In THIS WORLD that we live in , all intelligent folks gets a decent job , well ... christ why do i even bother ...

Seriously , even that Swimp piece of had more to argue than ... whatever the hell you think you have ...

Some Decent counter argument , don't tell me it's that hard to achieve ..."

Yeeaaaaaaaaaah, you raged first so good job, hypocrite. And don't say that it was a joke, because it had quite a few direct insults and completely refuted my argument as invalid without addressing all of the points. And now that I argue back, you're all "oh no, mean old Slash is picking on me, HELP EVERYBODY".

Also, you know that usually you go through an argument point by point and refute each point instead of skimming it, going PFFFFFFFT IT and just dropping the argument altogether.

On another note, lol dog jewelry. The most pointless thing since unsharpened pencils.

...ba-dum-tish

(it's a pun, guys)
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Unsharpend pencils are quite useful, I'll have you know. They are far easier to stack end to end. I won't let you sully the good name of unsharpened pencils.

"No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Cool

I rage at stupidity , i thought you would have realized by now ...

"Stop trying to justify your unemployment, silly Asian man."
    Not unemployed , not asian , what am i supposed to answer to that ? shut up ? ...

"Intelligent folks contribute to society."
    Kids these day are still a bunch of optimistic bastards , nothing wrong at first sight ...

"And don't * about the job market."
    Right , i'm being schooled once again on the internet ...

"WOAH. I just thought of a plan with no prior mercenary experience."
    Don't insult the mercenaries ...

"If Kane had been as stupid as Lynch, he would never have rose to power anyway."
    How would you know ? ...

"Says the guy who ignored the entire point of everything I said."
    But you didn't had a point , why else would i ask you some decent reply ? ...

"Oooooh, I'm so hurt. Because obviously I am never right because that would mean that you were wrong. And God forbid that ego of yours be deflated in any way."
    See , now you're getting hysterical ...

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    Unsharpend pencils are quite useful, I'll have you know. They are far easier to stack end to end. I won't let you sully the good name of unsharpened pencils.

:|

ARGH GRIEVOUS THOSE ARE THE WRONG POINTS. TRY AGAIN.

ACTUALLY, JUST DON'T.

GOD.

*leaves*

(this post is a joke, guys)

Cool

"you raged first so good job, hypocrite. And don't say that it was a joke, because it had quite a few direct insults and completely refuted my argument as invalid without addressing all of the points."
    Your arguments in this post http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...4&postcount=21 were ridiculous ... and it doesn't help that supposedly you were making some 'points' that are flat out dead, and you even say so !...
    I considered that post, comming from you, as the first insult ...
    And need i remind you that in the History of THIS FORUM , it is You , who ed with me first...

So don't ... patronize ...

"And now that I argue back, you're all "oh no, mean old Slash is picking on me, HELP EVERYBODY"."
    I'm not screaming that you're picking at me, i'm saying that you're scaring the out of me, considering your previous post was this http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...5&postcount=18 ...
    And you still haven't answered to your own outcry for lynch's sake !...

Cool

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    ARGH GRIEVOUS THOSE ARE THE WRONG POINTS. TRY AGAIN.
    Oh but it is ...

The case of Lynch and Kane's stupidity has been dismissed for some time now in the court next door, and Slash... try studying on these arguments...

Tim: of course Lynch is the most *** stupid, guy wears sunglasses in a night club, and then complaints about them kids freaking him out, jesus...
    Jim: yeah but Kane... he...
    Tim: go on! we're waiting...
    Jim: well, he...
    Phil: he managed to lost his bag during the car crash...
    Tim: WHAT!!!?
    Jim: hell yeah! man lost his bag, deffinately stupid...
    Tim: i don't believe this... well hey, Lynch's the one who killed Yoko, while aiming for her legs!
    Phil: that don't mean nothing, for all we know the wind did it.
    Tim: and you're going to agree on that?
    Jim: well...
    Dim: yo, in the next door, someone says that Lynch is stupid, and that's a final.
    Jim: who says so?
    Dim: Kent...
    Phil: well, can't argue on that.
    Jim: agreed.
    Tim: ...

This is like an episode of Friends but starring a dancing, five-assed asian monkey and an american anime-drawing teenage chick.

*grabs popcorn, Dr. Pepper and takes a seat*

Man, I hate Friends.

*changes channel to cop drama*
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

That sounds weird enough to be an anime somewhere. I should check in with my weeaboo sister. She'd know.

Exclamation

God i miss the Animaniacs ...

Hell , we should make our very own That's the 70s show! ...

Kent can be the dad , the one who played as the bad guy in Robocop ...
    I'll be the mexican dude , which is going to light up some controversy , but whatever ...

Arrow

But then observe how the specimen fails once again to answer any of the accusations brought towards it and prefers to stay hidden with its shady grin and cheap elbow pushes while waiting for the decay to turn into dust and hoping that we might forget ...

Aaaaah , what a pathetic worm we have here ...

*passes over magnifying glass* ...

More so than the two subjects we were supposed to be observing at the moment , ain't that a shame ...

Unsharpend pencils are quite usefull from an artistic point of view, since you get to shape the point how you please; so you can have a flat side to make big wide lines and a more sharper side to do details.

What UhUh said. I use them for Engineering, mostly freehand sketch and drawing different view points on a object. I'm surprised we do this even though we have CAD and can do this alot more quicker...
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Lynch has a medicated mental disorder, so he gets a pass(Although he belongs in a nut house). Kane doesn't think things through either, but much like gang members, you have to be really stupid to join any form of organized crime. I don't feel sorry for a guy in his right mind getting involved with bad people, it's his own stupid fault.

Originally Posted by Icedog
    This would of been sample strategic plan marketing plan examples android programming languagea hard choose but after Dog Days obviously Lynch.
    yeah, i guess that

Page 2 of 2 First First 12