Thread: Stronghold Passage, First Challenge Room ... bug?

Stronghold Passage, First Challenge Room ... bug?

So I seem to be having an issue with the first challenge room in "Stronghold Passage". I cannot seem to figure out how to get past the floor of spikes; they seem to be all stuck in the "up" position. Now every video I have seen shows there being a path, somewhat. Below is a screenshot of my issue:

Anyone happen to have any suggestions?

That's weird. When you shoot the impact switch, do they all retract? I've experienced (on PS3) some issues with traps not deactivating occasionally, but persistence used to be enough. Only once I had to restart a level because of a similar issue.

Tried restarting the level, etc. No dice

Not quite sure what to do about this challenge room aside from completely restarting my saved game from square 1 heh, which I don't really want to do at the moment

Hopefully they'll fix it! heh

Hi,

I've got a similar problem here. The following video shows the two possible stances of the spears in my game version. As you can see, there's NO platform that keeps "empty", thus every platform has got spears on it, either at the first stance or at the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqVhRob0a2g

So there's no way for me to get through there.

I've already tried to restart the level (I've done that for 10 or 15 times), exit and restart the game, reset my computer...nothing helped, always the same picture!

So I'm hoping they'll fix it soon... it's the last item I need to complete the whole game!

Michel

Same for me, PC version. Only way I got to the middle was by just jumping on the spikes for the heck of it and sometimes you don't die, and then can jump off the spikes to an empty spot and make it to the center. LOL

Lightbulb Which level? Oh.

What level was dis again? Oh yeah! Stronghold Passage. I don't know what use I will be cause I'm not there yet but if u still can't do it i'm sorry to say it but u will probably have to re-install it again. Sad news.
    You whould have to start again.
    Isn't Stronghold Passage the penultimate level?
    (And for those that don't know what penultimate means it means "thing before last thing".)

What? Do you expect me to have a good signiture?

omg guys im sorry for the glitch..we kinda should expect that because the game released unfinished you know but yes maybe the update gonna fix some problems..i don't have a major problem so far but kissbite has a problem with the leaderboards..the other can't install the trophies..the other can't play co op..the other with the last level on the boss continuously dieing after respawning..want more?
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

I'll listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    maybe the update gonna fix some problems..i don't have a major problem so far but kissbite has a problem with the leaderboards..the other can't install the trophies..the other can't play co op..the other with the last level on the boss continuously dieing after respawning..want more?
    If u want to continue i will happily listen! If not? Never mind.
    Sounds like the worst glitchy TR game, but i have a leaderboard! Most glichy at the top, then it works down:

1. LCGoL
    2. TR:U
    3. TR1
    4. TR3 [joint with TR2]
    5. TR Last Revelation (TR4) [joint with TR Chronicles (TR5)]
    6. TR Legend (TR7)[joint with TR Anniversary (TR8-ish)
    [NOTE: TR:U includes Lara's Shadow and Beneath the Ashes - Only avalible on XBOX 360 live.]

That's all our leaderboard!
    I'll stop yabbering now!

Regards,
    YoshiMad08

Click here to email me!
    What? Do you expect me to have a good signiture?

Registered just up, Mom, it really is trouble, really makes me speechless, the new user is not to the fat link, sad, irritable, and I want to play the game site http://www.mmolive.com/ the URL is Tera Gold introducedinterested we can work together to engage in team!Great!