Thread: Want to confirm PC Co-op

Want to confirm PC Co-op

I want to buy two copies of this game tomorrow; can anyone confirm that online Co-op is working?

I made the mistake of buying two copies of Kane and Lynch Dead Men, and that game was local Co-op.

I haven't had the misfortune yet of buying a game advertised as Co-op with the feature completely missing; however I have read about such games.

So in conclusion any beta testers or Devs know if online Co-op is currently working for the PC in this game before I purchase two copies?

Quote Originally Posted by Forsakensoul View Post
    I want to buy two copies of this game tomorrow; can anyone confirm that online Co-op is working?

I made the mistake of buying two copies of Kane and Lynch Dead Men, and that game was local Co-op.

I haven't had the misfortune yet of buying a game advertised as Co-op with the feature completely missing; however I have read about such games.

So in conclusion any beta testers or Devs know if online Co-op is currently working for the PC in this game before I purchase two copies?
    Hey,

I bought the game on PS3 and i can confirm that its NOT ONLINE multiplayer but only LOCAL CO OP !