Thread: [BEL] Strike In Narrow Path: Commandos Expansion Pack

[BEL] Strike In Narrow Path: Commandos Expansion Pack

Hey guys, I am having some serious issues with the stupid incert cd thing. It is still there after I used the 32 bit reg file. What on earth am I supposed to do? can't we just have a "Download-n-play" thing here? PLEASE?

@pavanoberoi: I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please take a screenshot - sounds like some of the files are missing
    You can also download this file to your Commandos directory, run the .bat and send me the generated 'file_listing.txt' via PM.

@iTTi: The game usually asks you to insert the CD, if a file is missing (or corrupt).
    Have you been able to play the unmodified version of BEL without any problems?

@iTTi: The game usually asks you to insert the CD, if a file is missing (or corrupt).
    Have you been able to play the unmodified version of BEL without any problems?[/QUOTE]

I didn't check that :S

Thumbs Down

hi guys
    any news for new missions

thanks

Hi Guys! Maybe some of you know that Feb.3rd.2011 is Chinese New Year's Day, I'll have a little break now. So, those of you who look forward to the SINP Mission 6 will need to wait for some time. Maybe a month, I guess

What I am doing now is designing new maps for SINP mission6. I want to have some change to SINP and make some new ways of BEL Playing.

Don't worry, I'll finish the whole 20 missions for SINP! Now I have ONLY 15 left! (It maybe takes me 2 more years to finish the whole SINP )

-------

Happy New Year to your guys and thank you for supporting C5 !!

Core.exe keeps crashing when I extract the file , now wat?

Well, CoRE is a pretty old program. If it doesn't extract all the files, I'd recommend using the PCKManager (it's part of the Commandos Developing Toolkit).
    Watto Studios' Game Extractor can extract the files from the .DIR archive as well.

9. Hi Guys, SINP Mission 6 will be finished in 3.5 weeks.

I' ll also try to update all the ENGLISH VERSION SINP to STAND-ALONE VERSION SINPv2.2.

The Chinese players have already updated to v2.2 and I think it is better to update all the English Version,too.
    -----------------
    Busy work. Keep waiting!
    Thanks for your supporting, guys!

BREAKING NEWS:

• Strike In Narrow Path (v2.3) has been released.
      It's a stand-alone version, so there's no need to install Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines before you can play SINP!

• This is the official SINP homepage: sites.google.com/site/strikeinnarrowpath
      There you'll find the download links and some useful information.

• Mission 6 "Panzer General" will be released on April 2, 2011!

you are doing exelent work!!!

keep it up

Thumbs Up

It's a long time since last post.
    I installed SINP 2.3 and was able to play all 6 missions without major problems.
    It was fun getting the BEL feel again.

Except mission 2 where I could not escape with the mine sweeper, after having killed and blew up the targets.
    Haven't finished mission 6 because I can't find a way into the camp. Any tips would be appreciated.

Oh, and when is the next mission being released?

Anyone actually finished mission 6?
    In politics, stupidity is not a handicap

Hey, Great missions, Thank You for it! I have done all 6 missions(6 the hardest one ) , keep going on with next missions, i love this difficulty!

P.S. this is one screenshot from m6 , where i couldn't find a decoy

Hmm, the newest mission 7 with pyramid is too easy, took about 2 hours, just like mission 1, traps in pyramid are completely useless, big guards on south-east also are useless, because dont need to go there.
    Mines in pyramid are fun, but you can always do quick load, so it doesnt matter at all.
    And in overrall map is too dark, i excepted more looking for trailer, but thanks for this also.

Hi,i have a problem with 4th mission.I killed all 4 generals,killed all soldiers,but i cant escape with generals car.Should i kill tank,and how?
    I put all of my man in the car,then i come where red arrow from the mini map show to come,but i cant finish the mission.What is the problem?

Originally Posted by Matoran
    Hi,i have a problem with 4th mission.I killed all 4 generals,killed all soldiers,but i cant escape with generals car.Should i kill tank,and how?
    I put all of my man in the car,then i come where red arrow from the mini map show to come,but i cant finish the mission.What is the problem?
    Did you rescue the prisoner? (you have to escape with all four men)
    There's no need to destroy the tank.

All 4 man are in the car.Dont know what to do.

Originally Posted by Matoran
    All 4 man are in the car.Dont know what to do.
    Could you please quicksave the game and send me the file QLOAD.SAV (it's located in the OUTPUT folder)? My email address is ferdinand.graf.zeppelin<at>gmail.com

I just sent you.Wish you luck

Hi,i have a problem once again.My sound disappeared in panzer general mission.I went to otions,and put the sound to the max.But when i return to the game,sound is missing again.What should i do?

Should i reinstal the game?

hi and not tired......

i am in iran and i love very very commandos 1-3

i was a little problem...when i run game when i move the mouse cursor menu screen and in game screen have a problem quality...i send picture
    ((( http://i39.tinypic.com/2iu29oh.jpg -- http://oi44.tinypic.com/sdpxlh.jpg )))...please help for this tank you ...........
    if for your project i can helping say to me.. i happy for this....tank you

waiting for you

Im waiting too

@Matoran: Yeah, I really suggest to reinstall the game and then use the cheat codes to skip all the missions you've already accomplished.

@benyamin: Hm, maybe there's a conflict with the video card...you can try to change the in-game resolution (main menu->options->video options). Or activate the compatibility mode for the Comandos.exe (right-click on the EXE -> attributes -> compatibility tab -> tick the boxes)

hi mr zeppelin....tank you very much for helping to all gamer people..

but my problem not right,,....my vga is 8600 gt and check compatibility mode in commandos.exe icon my screen so problem........... please help me please zeppellin

tank you.....???????????

Page 4 of 5 First First 12345 Last