Thread: Deus Ex the Anthology...

Deus Ex the Anthology...

Question Deus Ex the Anthology...

Maybe it's just me, but I would like to see them follow in the steps of God of War and Shadow of the Colossus and Ico Combo and bring the franchise back for an encore. I'm sure there are more than console gamers on here, but an anthology can be for everyone. Although the original would be just as good w/no changes, maybe do a Director's Cut for the below par sequel, or not, I still bought it and played it, below par in this series is still better than most of the crap we're force fed on a daily basis.
    Anyway, any thoughts?

It happened to Thief too... I'm not really sure, maybe in a few years.

(click image to enlarge)

Both DX and IW are still available and quite easy to get ahold of. Heck, here in Poland there was actually a Deus Ex Anthology pack released some two years ago with DX, IW and Project Snowblind, and it's already had two reeditions.

Originally Posted by Kodaemon
    Both DX and IW are still available and quite easy to get ahold of. Heck, here in Poland there was actually a Deus Ex Anthology pack released some two years ago with DX, IW and Project Snowblind, and it's already had two reeditions.
    Yeah, but I'm talking about for the consoles. The originals would play one gen back (i.e.-PS3 would play PS2) but as the PS3 slim and new xbox360 came out, they removed the backwards compatibility capability. Which still wouldn't resolve being able to replay the original which was on the 1st gen playstation.
    I know it was never as popular on the consoles, the original being more cult classic that came to fame more through word of mouth, but it was one of my staples, a game I could go back to and play over and over and over. My ps2 has long since died and Deus Ex has been moved to my Shelf of Fame, games from consoles past that helped mold me.

At least two people made threads like this before. Responses were...mixed.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Originally Posted by Irate Iguana
    At least two people made threads like this before. Responses were...mixed.
    I had figured as much, but it's a precise art sometimes to figure out the keywords to search for when trying to find out if a subject has already been breached. Sorry for the extra fodder, but not really.