Page 2 of 23 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Anticheat system

Anticheat system

Originally Posted by killdrith
    I don't want to be an ass or hurt the game, but I also don't think this is harassment. He embarrassed himself. If a guy comes on the forum and states "The sky is potato", and the next guy says "No, it's not, here's a picture", is the second guy breaking the rules? I don't think we turn a blind eye for the sake of being an overly-friendly place. I also don't think the rest of the community should be blind to the actions of the first guy. He's poisoning the forum with misinformation and my post simply corrects it. If this was handled privately (my post didn't exist), the entire thread would give people the wrong idea.
    Remember that acting in a way that can cause more abuse or anything is not approved in any forum.
    Of course we cannot say hacking etc. is approved.

There is a request for a dedicated report system for these kind of things.
    Of course it is strange that the person in question started this thread.

Originally Posted by HereticSage
    They're there. Just not common yet, I think. No footage, but I've definitely seen perfect tracking hunters exactly once.

Also on the topic of OP speedhacking, if he's reporting it, he's doing his job as a beta tester (assuming someone didn't stupidly threaten to report him and muddle the issue).

Fought with Miesel on my team today. Speedhacking and denying it. Everyone caught on. He's clearly using it for personal gain.
    Amended based on new things I've seen. What I don't get is why he would call attention to himself by being the person to first bring it up and then abuse it.

Well, we ran into this guy today and he was speed hacking again - so since we all knew each other on our teams we let the human team hunt him down specifically, while our vamp team was watching, it was hilarious saw his speedhacking in action (we got it recorded for proof). I hope he will be banned asap.

Regarding the video - just make it available only for those with link maybe? (only people in this thread) and send to devs.
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 12th Mar 2014 at 00:54.

Actually sad that people are already trying to ruin the game...

(click image to enlarge)

I just came here to actually report the use of a speedhack and what appeared to be an aim assist (every shot from the Hunter's crossbow appeared to hit and as soon as he got out of a roll the crossbow was instantly firing and hitting the target) from a player named Meisel. I don't know if someone could have utilized the same name, but he responded in a similar fashion during the game (daring me to report him, calling me a flamer, etc). It's really a bummer that players are now using hacks/exploits etc. If this continues I won't be playing the game much longer.....

Any response from the devs about what is being done and ways to report players would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by killdrith
    You think it's an idle threat? That I don't? Nvidia Shadowplay is a wonderful thing in that it's ready to go at any moment. Here's a little clip of you that took me only a moment to render just for response. Can we do something about this guy?

Meisel, the lamer.

P.S. I just uploaded it people, so the HD takes a bit to be available on youtube. Have no worries that the quality is high enough to see his name.
    And now the HD is available.
    Can't view the video as it appears to be set to private. Go to Youtube and make sure the video is public. Thanks for recording! Let's bust these fools

^Against the TOU,

Rule #5: Do not attack or retaliate against any member or group of members on the forums.

Do not harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted. This is referred to as flaming, and will not be tolerated.

This means: don't say bad things about them, don't keep sending them unwanted messages, don't attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.

Which this falls under. Asked Killdrith to make it private since it will affect public image of nosgoth and the rule stated above.

Ran into him too today with: Raina,Cookie,Omega,Bobo,kainvnod and raredrop. He was very hostile and rude and besides that plain cheating ;d

DeputyPotato

Ive seen 2 a while ago (possibly same person just changing names). These guys had super high pings. Did this guy have a high ping too?

Post Hack?

Hey guys,

I think I just encountered my first game where there are hackers. When my team were the vampires we could barely touch them. I just thought that I was matched with a really bad team, but when that round ended and my team were the humans, I started to notice weird things. I would die even though nothing was attacking me; all that was nearby was a tyrant in the Ignore Pain skill. After a few weird deaths, I noticed that it was weird that that tyrant was in Ignore Pain and just running around me looking like he is trying to push me. But then I looked at my HP and it is dropping each time he gets near me even though hes in Ignore Pain.

Is this a hack?

I looked at the Ignore Pain skill after the match and saw that you shouldn't be able to attack when in Ignore Pain. I didn't get the persons name, but this was the weirdest game I have ever been in.

Also is there a way to report this even though I don't remember the person's name? Is there like logs or something that I can submit to the Nosgoth team?

I'm pretty sure I was the rude one in that game

Cheaters(or fix this game!)

In game today at 15:50 in battle i play as vampire and see in human team man with nick Meisel who run like crazy cheetah, nobody can catch him, maybe its cheat or maybe he has thing that up rize speed, but he run TO FAST!

Originally Posted by AHYHAX
    cheetah
    cheat
    Cheatah!

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    Well, we ran into this guy today and he was speed hacking again - so since we all knew each other on our teams we let the human team hunt him down specifically, while our vamp team was watching, it was hilarious saw his speedhacking in action (we got it recorded for proof). I hope he will be banned asap.
    He must report what soft he is using to devs as soon as possible, to avoid ban.
    Coil is still turning.
    signature image

@MarinePikachu: No, he hadn't. His ping was ~40 throughout the match on a EU server.

Hackers? Never saw 1, if I see some 1 hacking I got alot of ways of report and video is one of those ways and its easily made by shadowplay, also experienced to report those
    We just need to be ready for them, this game will be alot popular.

How does the shadow play work?
    Sitting on 2xGTX 580 cards so id like to know

(click image to enlarge)

@MasterShuriko:

1. Wrong thread.
    2. You have to own a GTX of the 600 series to use shadowplay. Sorry. :/

Originally Posted by TheMalgot
    @MasterShuriko:

1. Wrong thread.
    2. You have to own a GTX of the 600 series to use shadowplay. Sorry. :/
    Just wanted to know incase I happened across one of the cheaters, would be good to have it on record then.
    2nd, crap im obsolete =(

(click image to enlarge)

Hi guys im here !

cheaters

Hello im makin this thread for people what cheats to report this guy called miesil cheats having speed hacks alot people mentioned him about me but first i thought it was rumors he i played 1 match with him recently and he was speeding every where with both classes and of races in game please try do some thing about it if possible

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uplo...a4py2zuwdf.jpg

above link is the steam profile i dunno if it helps or not thanks.

It is happy to see you guys complaining about a game that is still a beta version. It is absolutely normal to find bugs, glitches and errors. Guys, this is a BETA-Version. Do you really think the admins won´t try to fix such problems? You don´t have to open thread by thread just to report that there is a user who seems to use bugs or hacks or anything. What do you want from me? I´m not doing anything forbidden. I´m not immortal, I don´t onehit you and I´m not invisible. You are able to kill me and if you think I´m using hacks or something report it to the admins personally. You´re busting my name. Maybe it´s my ping that is too high, maybe it´s bad connection, maybe I´m using any skills you can buy? Maybe it´s your ping or even you try to sabotate me. What if you faked the videos? I haven´t done anything wrong.

Kiddys... and i will Deletee my Account "image" ... its defiance of my private data protection / hate speech / defamation of my profile!

yours sincerely Meisel
    see you in the Game
    Last edited by Meisel; 13th Mar 2014 at 01:46.

This guy is something else.

Lol, this guy. It's the ID number that's important.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Page 2 of 23 First First 12345612 ... Last