Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Fun Fact: Mafia II has more swearing than any other game.

Fun Fact: Mafia II has more swearing than any other game.

Fun Fact: Mafia II has more swearing than any other game.

Yet nobody gave a about it, oh how bipolar are you, videogame world?

Proof

2. Im going to be original right now.

I like the part where he says .

Now thats over, *** this *** i dont know the italian bit *** fuuuuuck fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    signature image

Well Mafia2 is pretty long so there's actually not that much swearing for a game that long

Whats the record for use of 'chinks'? Because there's this part where the CPS (Chinks Per Seconds) is seriously like 4. This guy says chinks like 30 times in a minute-and-a-half scene
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Thumbs Up

Swearing is what keeps these characters alive , remember that ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Just got my 1000G. I changed my mind. This game blows. The last game that got deleted that fast from my harddrive was Metro 2033.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Just got my 1000G. I changed my mind. This game blows. The last game that got deleted that fast from my harddrive was Metro 2033.
    Funny you say...I tried to like SH: Homecoming then I hit the 1000G and realized how much it sucked haha

And right you are. The only part I really liked about Homecoming was Hell Descent and the battle with Scarlet that followed, Asphyxia battle and the church. Other than that, Homecoming is garbage.

Edit: ever played SAW? That's the Homecoming engine with a SAW-skin slapped onto it. One of the worst games I own...

I was actually going to pick up SAW game for the hell of it, but that sounds pretty damn bad.

And my favorite part was that Robbie returned lol Everything else was lame.

SAW is an easy 1000G if that's what you fancy.

Exclamation

*trophies/achievement whores on sight* ....

*scanning targets* ...

*nuclear launch detected* ...

Homecoming was a decent game. I agree with the hell descent, very atmospheric. Despite copying the movie which i despised, the otherworld was the best past.

13. I want jackgordon right now to tell me what i said to everyone on the mafia 2 thread a while back.

I told everyone its going to be a hyped up piece of .

And it was, the story was great but my god id rather stick a toothpick in my eye than play with the gun mechanics.
    signature image

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    Mafia 2, another game added to the longline of GTA freeroaming clones with generic characters, awful voiceactors and a story that puts me to sleep faster than reading every wall of text gnrGrievous has ever written.
    Thread.

Correct. Except that there was no free roaming.

Mafia II is not free roaming game? Which one of you sinned?

If by 'free roaming' you mean 'looking for pointless collectibles' then yes, there was.

Damn, I still want to get Mafia.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Just a friendly warning: the checkpoint & save system will piss you right the off.

I played the demo, seems like free-roam to me.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

I played the game (1000G); free roam is practically non-existant. Things to do in Empire Bay if the game lets you:
    - look for Wanted posters (Playboy collectibles are chapter related. Missed one? Too bad, restart the entire chapter.)
    - rob gun shops & clothing stores and crush or sell (fancy) cars for a quick buck.

That's it. Empire Bay is just eye-candy. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm glad i did not fall for the hype.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Neither did I. I just bought a game that appealed to me and was disappointed. That is all.

I ended up buying Dog Day's and pre-ordering Fable 3.

Rolleyes

Might buy Mafia II for christmas , or just whenever it gets cut down to twenty dollars , along with Alpha Protocol ...

Still haven't bought Shattered Dimension or Minerva's Den yet though ...
    Priorities first damnit ! ...

Unfortunately I fell for the Dog Days hype (we all wouldn't even be here otherwise) and this truly is my biggest disappointment of 2010 so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last