Thread: Deus Ex Theories

Deus Ex Theories

Deus Ex Theories

so guys... I made this topic for all we post our theories about the large and small peculiarities in Deus Ex, especially those little things that escape us at first, but after dozens of times playing this work of art, we find these things...

To differentiate the theories of their respective comments I suggest that we write Our theories on color theme of the new Deus Ex: orange or yellow. And I recommend you to wirte first what do you want to prove with your theory

What I want to prove: I made this theory just to talk about a little thing that I noticed.

All of you guys remember the dialog between Anna Navarre and Gunther Hermann about the soda machine?
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxVPPy5w9NA)
    "Gunther :I wanted orange! It gave me lemon lime !
    Anna : The machine would not make a mistake"
    For me it is the soul of Deus Ex that escaped in a small daily point view. JC agree with it, because in the DX1 (according to the history of DX 2) he merged with the AI . I mean: In 'Deus ex 2 : Invisible War' in one of the final scenes, JC returns with a State in which the ultimate authority is a computer program, a computer ... a MACHINE. And he believes that only with the machine, that commits no errors, he can be a benevolent ditactor. Because with the machine he can be perfect, he can know everything, and be virtually anywhere, he becames god.Deus (from Deus Ex) in my language (Portuguese) means God.
    Cool thing: a short conversation can say so much

nit-picky I would say at most.

the old augs were "imperfect" as they experience problems but really it comes down to the question who made the mistake, the observer or the machine.
    Yes siree, the excitement never ends.

Originally Posted by Slack
    [U]To differentiate the theories of their respective comments I suggest that we write Our theories on color theme of the new Deus Ex: orange or yellow.
    Can I go lemon-lime?
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    Can I go lemon-lime?
    So you're one of them, huh? Hmm...
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." G'Kar, Babylon 5.

Originally Posted by Fluffis
    So you're one of them, huh? Hmm...
    I'm more one of these!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    I'm more one of these!
    Irie. Used to be one meself.
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." G'Kar, Babylon 5.