Thread: The Muiltiplayer just sucks.

The Muiltiplayer just sucks.

The Muiltiplayer just sucks.

The whole Multiplayer part of the game sucks, its not state of the art its more like playing multiplayer games 10 years ago.

- the mvoement of the players...comon, they hovering/ice skating above
    ground.

- in close combat the enemies start to spinn around like mad, looks silly and most of the hits doesnt count.

- you have to wait aaaaages to get a good lobby or any multiplayer game at all

and the biggest joke is the fact that if the host guy gets killed and quits the game, the game for ALL other 8 players is gone also.

realy.....this is the lamest game ive played the last 22 years, seriously.

beware, DONT buy this game!

2. I'd agree with you if your grammar wasnt so damn terrible
    signature image

Originally Posted by supreme
    The whole Multiplayer part of the game sucks, its not state of the art its more like playing multiplayer games 10 years ago.

ground.

- in close combat the enemies start to spinn around like mad, looks silly and most of the hits doesnt count.

and the biggest joke is the fact that if the host guy gets killed and quits the game, the game for ALL other 8 players is gone also.

Sounds like you just need to go out and do the real thing, you described about 80% of games this gen.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

I don't understand why some people actually register on a forum of a game they don't like. When I don't like something I stay away from practically anything that has something to do with it.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Kids are not that bright these days, Jack
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

ground.

What about Call of Duty? Everyone just gets spawn killed, the last 4-5 games are just the same, no improvements and overall rubbish and short campaign.

The multiplayer is really unbalanced, i mean how the can there be a pave-low and a chopper guner oh and don't forget a *** pred missile in one go?!

Why does Kane and Lynch get heavily criticized because it is repetive and short story? Atleast it has a story. Kane and Lynch don't deserve this, it actually tries to be a decent game.

I agree, what is the point of signing up just to hate? You just lost valuable masturbation time over Call of Duty.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    I agree, what is the point of signing up just to hate? You just lost valuable masturbation time over Call of Duty.
    first, I dont hate the game but I do criticize. within a forum it should be allowed to critisize some game and THIS game offers many opportunities to criticize it.

its unbalanced, you can cheat very easy the whole look and feel is just...old.

the developers had such a big amount of stuff to build a real good game but just check out the online gamers...just 30k...thats nothing.

i realy feel that ive wasted 50€ for nothing.

Should have bought some shrooms instead, buddy. That's what I did, and I can tell you...it's a hell of an experience. You can see them unicorns and fauns.

Crazy.

i realy feel that ive wasted 50€ for nothing.
    "Oh yeah? Well that's just like, your opinion, man"
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

all your polemic doesnt change the FACTS ( facts != opinion ) that this game is a complete flop.

gfx suxx, the whole movement of the players is just a freaking joke.
    dlc for 120points are some lame masks !

i don discuss the fact that the single player experience official over after 8h of gaming ( average player ) ....

eidos should fix all this NOW....

Flop, or not...they got you by the balls...and your fifty Euros.
    Now, that's a fact.

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    "Oh yeah? Well that's just like, your opinion, man"
    +1
    Self-Medicated Pyschopath since 2010.

Lightbulb

This is the best you got ? this is what happens when i leave the forum for a day ? is this all you have to offer me to Read ?!!! ...

The guy is disappointed that the game he paid for with his money does not offer him the entertainment he expected , what's so wrong about that ? ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

i just brought the game back to the store, i got a refund so end of story.

Well you gave it a go and decided for yourself you didn't like it. No problem at all.

Now make sure you leave your commerative forum pin at the door.

!!! Where is my tree house "facts and opinions game"!!!! I need it now