Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: So is the patch out and did it fix the freezing?!!!

So is the patch out and did it fix the freezing?!!!

So is the patch out and did it fix the freezing?!!!

YES OR NO!!!!!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

The Xbox 360 version still freezes when shooting Gas Cans, etc. It also freezes sometimes when I get a kill on a Human Player with or without a Headshot. So, no, not fixed or patched yet.

I just got a pm from NickIO saying it is out now!
    I would run upstairs and start up my 360 to see if it works, but I'm kinda tired sooo... Try it out!

it's hard to believe that this major issue was not seen at the QA stage of the game. I'll try the patch when i have the time
    signature image

Originally Posted by Vulture
    it's hard to believe that this major issue was not seen at the QA stage of the game.
    Concerning that, I subscribed to Patty's theory that the game got messed up when they took all that stuff off of the disc to use as DLC.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Bothered starting up the game (360), no patch...
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Man that's stupid. If they would pay me 7 an hour I'd test their games all day and night to make sure things like this don't happen!!!!!

Originally Posted by One of Seven
    Man that's stupid. If they would pay me 7 an hour I'd test their games all day and night to make sure things like this don't happen!!!!!
    They could pay in 47 & Dead Men merchandise and I'd test all day, all night. For that Lynch hoodie and glasses, I'd probably work over-time.

Well it still freezes every time I get a headshot or use a canister.

Me: The campaign is unplayable! Any idea when this freezing glitch will be patched?

NickIO: The patch is live today. That should fix the problem. 09-10-2010, 07:21 AM

Me: The game has still not patched. How long does it usually take for Microsoft to
    authorize the patch?

NickIO: The patch is already out. 09-12-2010, 12:01 AM

You check the marketplace? Wouldn't expect to find it there though.

Patch is usually the auto-download when you put the disc into your machine.

PS3 has the patch, my game is running 1.02 now or something like that.

Wait PS3 had the problem?

PS3 has many problems.
    You can't mute the chat online for example.
    The Split-Screen Co-Op crashes often too, one of the reasons I didn't finish it with my friend. I can't convince him that the game is any good because he couldn't even get into the story...it froze and crashed on second level.

It sure has problems.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    They could pay in 47 & Dead Men merchandise and I'd test all day, all night. For that Lynch hoodie and glasses, I'd probably work over-time.
    I'll second this.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

I've just been informed that MS don't seem to have put the update live at the agreed upon time. Can anyone confirm that they haven't been able to get it? It unlocks weekenend challenges so it should be easy to notice.

The scrolling bar in the main menu does state something about weekend challenges but I haven't noticed anything different while playing the multiplayer or I have not received a 'Signed out of Xbox Live'-message for an update when starting up the game.

It's a success! The patch is out and it works now

Patch is indeed live and on top of that - brace yourselves - I got a partial refund of 240MSP because I bought the Doggie Bag at 800MSP instead of 560MSP.

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Patch is indeed live and on top of that - brace yourselves - I got a partial refund of 240MSP because I bought the Doggie Bag at 800MSP instead of 560MSP.
    Really?! I haven't got around to checking!

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Hmmm ... i smell bull ...
    What are you , some sort of a comedian ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I'm serious. I'll say it again: I got a partial refund of 240MSP. Thanks to whoever is responsible for this.

Exclamation

This world ...

it makes no sense anymore ...

I mean ... *insert standard-Grievous-quality-wall-of-text here* ...

That's how I see the world, most of the time. But once in a while, something like this happens. I'm not grateful because I got some money back, I'm grateful because somebody from Live was actually familiar with the concept of 'honesty'.

Unhappy

You do realize that the man just got sacked today because of his 'honesty' , right ? ...

Potato sacked by Chuck Norris?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last