Thread: DLC Character Packs

DLC Character Packs

I think it's well past time somebody asked this question more directly.

Will the Legacy of Kain protagonists indeed be in one of the two "playable character DLC packs" as everyone has been suggesting? Because if so, CD may as well rename the game Raziel and the Guardian of Balance .

I would welcome it, and judging from hints, I'd say there's a very high possibility, but obviously can't say for certain.

If it is them, I'm really curious to see how they'll look nowadays. Besides, I've just been replaying Blood Omen
    Adventure found me...

I would also like to hear a more or less official answer for this question. If Kain and/or Raziel are indeed included in the DLC, then you have sold (at least ) one more copy of the game.

well, as I have said in other thread, Raziel and Kain fit in such enviroment much more than any other character from Eidos would ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoks View Post
    I would also like to hear a more or less official answer for this question. If Kain and/or Raziel are indeed included in the DLC, then you have sold (at least ) one more copy of the game.
    While I'm not a huge fan of Tomb Raider (that's not to say I don't enjoy the games, I'm just not fanatical about them) if Raziel, Kain, or both were playable characters I'd pick up a copy stat. Anything to draw more attention to my beloved Legacy of Kain...
    Help out with the effort for a new Legacy of Kain game! (list updated on December 6th)
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...74#post1270474

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoks View Post
    Make that at least two copies. I haven't touched the game yet, but I will very gladly support it if the LoK characters are added.

Count me in for that. Kain + Raziel = one more sold unit.

I would buy the game for a Kain and/or Raziel Character pack.

[Edit] And I did
    -Raziel: [to Elder God] "I'm beginning to think the vampires committed suicide only to escape your singing!"
    -Kain: [after failing to paint the Mona Lisa] "I always was considered artless!" (both improvised )