Thread: Mirror's Wake - multiplayer

Mirror's Wake - multiplayer

Hello,

We're stuck on the mirror's wake level and not sure how to proceed. We killed a bunch of demons in the area with the three heads that are spinning and shooting fire. The path we used to enter is now blocked by fire. Directly across from the entrance we can see a grapple ring, but I can't get it to catch. To the left of the entrance we found a couple intersecting paths and used the grapple to climb up to a red skull. When we slide down the slope and jump to the lower slope it drops off - ehen I jumped off I died. If anyone can give us some ideas for getting out of this area we'd appreciate it immensely!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by skky22 View Post
    Hello,

We're stuck on the mirror's wake level and not sure how to proceed. We killed a bunch of demons in the area with the three heads that are spinning and shooting fire. The path we used to enter is now blocked by fire. Directly across from the entrance we can see a grapple ring, but I can't get it to catch. To the left of the entrance we found a couple intersecting paths and used the grapple to climb up to a red skull. When we slide down the slope and jump to the lower slope it drops off - ehen I jumped off I died. If anyone can give us some ideas for getting out of this area we'd appreciate it immensely!

Thanks!
    Not sure how useful this will be since I have only played that level in solo mode so far, but you can reach the grapple ring if you throw a spear into the wall, jump onto the spear and then jump straight up and grapple. That takes you up to a challenge tomb.

The way to move on--at least in the single-player level--is to head to the left/west and grapple swing over to the broken bridge below the ledge where you found the red skull. In the single-player game, that bridge has gaps in it but can be crossed. It leads back down to the south, to the area with the health shrine. From there, you can return to the big gate. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Tomb Raider Help & Walkthroughs at tombraiders.net

thank you

Thanks, Stella! We'll give it a try tonight.

Is this game "Mirrors Wake" the sequel to "Mirrors Edge"? Just asking...
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

Well, there's a lot of running and jumping--and, in my case at least, dying horribly--but other than that....
    Tomb Raider Help & Walkthroughs at tombraiders.net

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunkVampire View Post
    Is this game "Mirrors Wake" the sequel to "Mirrors Edge"? Just asking...
    C'mon, enough with the spamming!