Thread: Complaints Being Filed

Complaints Being Filed

Complaints Being Filed

I was recently in a C&R lobby and overheard a couple of guys saying that they were sick and tired of HOST DROPS and are gonna start filing complaints on every host that drops a game. Personally i agree with them but i can't be bothered to even click on there name.
    Stop Host Dropping!

Yeah, wish more could be done about the Host Quitting. Totally wrecks the Game.

Host dropping needs to stop, but complaints?
    Stop Host Dropping!

Complaints don't really work too well, you really need whole lot...for M$ to even take a look at the case of the complaints.

Fighting the host droppers is useless, what do you want them to do about it? ban them? come on...

The problem here is that the multiplayer is p2p, and with the lack of host migration, is ridiculous. At least on xbox you'd expect some damn server considering how expensive live is, or exclusive servers for pc.

With all the attetion they put on FA this time, it's a total waste.

I've pretty much given up against host quitters.
    Sad to say, but I think I'll just move onto another game that has host migration...
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

I try to show the Host a little respect and not pwn Him/Her at the Van/Helicopter. Problem is then someone else does and they still quit. If I get 5 Host Quits in a row, I turn my Xbox off for an hour or so and come back to it later.

Originally Posted by Zidrien
    I've pretty much given up against host quitters.
    Sad to say, but I think I'll just move onto another game that has host migration...
    ... Yeah, the few Games we had together, from what I remember the Host quit every time

That sounds reasonable EXCEPT K&L2 on the PS3 has a tendency to fail in terms of connection every now and then.

When I host a game, I never quit, but the game sometimes, somehow gets the idea of disconnecting even though I'm still signed on to PSN and the connection has no issues at all. So if people were to report me for this, do you think it would be fair?

And for some of you that may get the bright idea of telling me not to be a host, I do not have an option. The game doesn't ask me if I want to host or not, and when I click on any type of game mode if by some miracle it finds a game it will re-route me there, but most of the time I just have to become the host and wait for 10 minutes before the first player joins my game.

So bottom line, unless they fix the game, I will not be reporting anyone anywhere.

@ ScarletSnake - i agree with you 100%
    Stop Host Dropping!

Originally Posted by ScarletSnake
    That sounds reasonable EXCEPT K&L2 on the PS3 has a tendency to fail in terms of connection every now and then.

When I host a game, I never quit, but the game sometimes, somehow gets the idea of disconnecting even though I'm still signed on to PSN and the connection has no issues at all. So if people were to report me for this, do you think it would be fair?

And for some of you that may get the bright idea of telling me not to be a host, I do not have an option. The game doesn't ask me if I want to host or not, and when I click on any type of game mode if by some miracle it finds a game it will re-route me there, but most of the time I just have to become the host and wait for 10 minutes before the first player joins my game.

So bottom line, unless they fix the game, I will not be reporting anyone anywhere.
    On the 360 i just struggle to find a match. Just keeps saying no matches found, Dead Men had this problem aswell.

This is a little off topic but... In "Dead Men" you had the option to host or search, i never had a problem finding matches in "Dead Men" or "Dog Days", but i understand that this game isn't mainstream and i think thats what i like about it. So a couple minute wait is fine by me. KnL has more of a community than a fan base.
    Stop Host Dropping!