Thread: $2 Billion in Fragile Alliance/Xbox360.

$2 Billion in Fragile Alliance/Xbox360.

$2 Billion in Fragile Alliance/Xbox360.

This is not bragging, simply sharing with the Community

I got the first Billion in Fragile Alliance and have just now beat Hood Rich to $2 Billion

Totally unfair due to the euro to dollar conversion rate in the game. You're earning, what, like twice the amount of money playing from the UK?

Well done, my good man! Very well done!
    Stick it to the boosters, huh?
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

Originally Posted by VegaSagatBison
    Totally unfair due to the euro to dollar conversion rate in the game. You're earning, what, like twice the amount of money playing from the UK?
    I'm actually from Australia where my Dollar ain't worth s.hit so I gotta work twice as hard

Oh, I guess I thought you were from the UK because you look ethnically English in your photos.

Originally Posted by Zidrien
    Well done, my good man! Very well done!
    Stick it to the boosters, huh?
    Yes, thankyou, Zidrien.

As for the Boosters.. Today I saw a Game on Subway where 4 Players start and 3 of them kill all the Goons/Police while 1 Guy grabs the $4 Million. He turns Traitor at the end and jumps in the Van without fighting any AI. He repeats this for the whole $12 Million and then they all repeat the process again together, but with one of the other Players getting the $12 Million. It annoys me, but there is nothing I can do

Originally Posted by VegaSagatBison
    Oh, I guess I thought you were from the UK because you look ethnically English in your photos.
    Wow, really? I think I look like a Nub..

A billion, that ain't man. Bill Gates could buy and sell your ass.
    But still, nice job.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Well $2 Billion actually. But yeah, Bill Gates would pwn me when it comes to 'counting stacks'.

Good job.

p.s. since I am long behind on having a decent rank, I will be booster hunting with overpriced guns.... I encourage newer users to take it upon themselves to fix the community problems by not sucking... lol

Two billion, eh? I'm just about to hit 100 million on UCC lol

Originally Posted by NihilisticNihilism
    Good job.

p.s. since I am long behind on having a decent rank, I will be booster hunting with overpriced guns.... I encourage newer users to take it upon themselves to fix the community problems by not sucking... lol
    Yupp, I like that. If you're not playing for Leaderboard Position, buy BIG Guns and KILL the Boosters!

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Two billion, eh? I'm just about to hit 100 million on UCC lol
    Yeah, but I know it's harder to get 'big money' consistently in UCC. Well done on your $100 Million!

Thanks man, yeah it's hell a hard when you are the UCC, but it's all good...I've gotten pretty decent at it. It's my favorite mode.

Nice, I'm still chasing a Billion in Cops and Robbers.
    Stop Host Dropping!

Man, all this talk of billions and I only got like, 20 million for FA
    But don't talk to me about arcade stats
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

I don't know if I'll keep playing until $3 Billion though..

Thumbs Up

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Just hit $3 Billion in Fragile Alliance. Should make some of the Forum Dwellers very happy to hear. Yes, yes, I hear you. That's right, I love you all too x

20. He *** bumped again.

OH NO I JUST DID

FUUUUUU
    signature image

Hey, I bet bitches are proud of his virtual funds.

I got a few messages on my 360 this Morning, informing me that Hood Rich XL got banned from Xbox Live. I guess I can ease up on Kane & Lynch 2 and play that new Dead Rising 2 Prequel.