Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: **The Official k&l2 Patch Update Thread**

**The Official k&l2 Patch Update Thread**

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by thales100
    Nice, maybe surround / eyefinity support will be added in the next patch ?
    Definitely that's their number one priority.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Definitely that's their number one priority.
    Oh, thanks, if you say so ...

Here are my thoughts on the matter at hand, quoted from another thread.
    Originally Posted by ScarletSnake
    That sounds reasonable EXCEPT K&L2 on the PS3 has a tendency to fail in terms of connection every now and then.

When I host a game, I never quit, but the game sometimes, somehow gets the idea of disconnecting even though I'm still signed on to PSN and the connection has no issues at all. So if people were to report me for this, do you think it would be fair?

And for some of you that may get the bright idea of telling me not to be a host, I do not have an option. The game doesn't ask me if I want to host or not, and when I click on any type of game mode if by some miracle it finds a game it will re-route me there, but most of the time I just have to become the host and wait for 10 minutes before the first player joins my game.

So bottom line, unless they fix the game, I will not be reporting anyone anywhere.
    I think they should punish people only after they've fixed the connection issues at hand. Otherwise, as much as I love the game, I'm gonna have to sell it, cause getting punished for something you didn't do is just silly, especially if you're paying money for it.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by monzmeg View Post
    xbox arcade 1yr old does not have silver plate on DVD drive.
    60gb Hd
    7gb Free Hd space
    VGA cable to monitor

2nd playthrough.....xtreme

The freezing has happened on every chapter so far....at least once, third chapter several headshots in a row froze for a second or two.

Uninstalled game and reinstalled to Hd, cleared cache.....same issue on chapter 3 (sweatshop level)

It has happened more already than it did the whole of the first playthrough on Hard.

Definately patch time guys......played a variety of other games running off Hd and no problems encountered.

Yeah, we're pretty sure we nailed this one - it's achievement related. The patch is in submission with MS at the moment and we expect it out next week. Hopefully, it will fix the issue which is quite clearly a pain in the ass.
    Nick@IO
    is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

So what happened to this Nick seeing you haven't been around much since.....when is THIS patch leaving microsoft?????????

You know, the one you said was with Microsoft 2 weeks ago.

There's no patch.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

Originally Posted by One of Seven
    There's no patch.
    New he was talking 's.hite' as they say in Scotland.....thats why I returned it, that and what Eidos support said about not knowing anything about a patch.

Ha, they didn't know? That kinda sums it up for me then, K&L is going back to the shelf.

Ha, they didn't know? That kinda sums it up for me then, K&L is going back to the shelf.
    the response I got from Eidos support

We have had no specific information as to whether or not there will be an update released for the game, however if one of the moderators on the website has said there will be, it is most likely that there will be.

If you wish for any sort of refund or compensation this is something you would have to take up with the retailer, as your contract of sale is with them.

End Quote.

Took my copy back for full refund.

check out RUSEHD
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RUSEHD#p/u/36/ndp36fydN9g

xbox gamertag- Monzmeg

I played RUSE's demo, it was a blast, it was like playing a board game. I really enjoyed it.

I played RUSE's demo, it was a blast, it was like playing a board game. I really enjoyed it.
    I sent you a friends request......probably significantly older than you but if you're getting it then we can play some 1v1 or 2v2 or something......only silver just now but will be gold next week.....want to play the campaign anyways.

I feel a little bad about being sort of hard ass about my feeling for the game....wasn't always like that .....so to all the newcomers etc......K&L2 is awesome and I will definately get it again in the future....just not until the xbox patch is out.

Nothing to be a hard ass about, the game doesn't work. Also Ruse, I looked and it has co-op! I'll probably get it when I can.

Nothing to be a hard ass about, the game doesn't work. Also Ruse, I looked and it has co-op! I'll probably get it when I can.
    I've watched most of those RUSEHD videos.....some are really funny.

Doesn't really give you a great view...sort of looks like a tabletop game from the replays but remember you can zoom right in on your units....had some major battles on the xbox demo.....alot of fun.

So the patch is out..........but does it fix the freezing and online issues????

Time will tell I suppose....I hope so, then I can go get another copy....

Big Grin

Looks like everyone dropped their copy too soon!
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Thumbs Up

Must be the boxart that scared them ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

If a Patch for the Xbox 360 appears, I hope it addresses the following;

1. Do something more about Host Quitting.
    2. Fix the multiple Freezing & Crash problems (Title Screen, In-Game, end of the 3rd Round, etc)
    3. Ban Hood Rich XL.

The host quitting is a serious problem, i did not know tea-bagging would make players drop out so early.

Question

What's that ? you're teaching us something boy ? ...

i just played k&l with the patch on ps3. i have seen no diffrences online. the only new thing is weekly competitions.
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

Originally Posted by chaoticd
    i just played k&l with the patch on ps3. i have seen no diffrences online. the only new thing is weekly competitions.
    Exactly.
    Well, it's 14MB what did you expect?

Anyways, maybe it fixed some Co-Op issues but hey none of my friends want to play it anymore lol

At least they got the "patch" out, so I'll cut 'em some slack.

Just bothered to insert K&L2 into my 360, no update appeared?
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Just bothered to insert K&L2 into my 360, no update appeared?
    Micro$oft is still making sweet, sweet love to it.

Thumbs Down

Wait WHAT did you just say ? ...

He said there are a lot of clapping sounds at M$C headquarters.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last