Thread: DX:HR OFFICIAL Images/Wallpaper Gallery & Fan Art Thread

DX:HR OFFICIAL Images/Wallpaper Gallery & Fan Art Thread

Thanks for sharing artyness Erica.

Originally Posted by EricaLeeVee
    Sarif and Jensen sketches by Riense.
    I rather liked these two sketches.

Hello everybody!

I finished DX:HR Director's Cut today and decided to do some "fan art" piece. This game is awesome.

Too much wow, other than that pretty funny.
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

I have a crush on Eliza.

What's up with that dog? I see it, or it's breed, all too often recently on the net.

It's called doge.

Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Typical internet buffoonery then, by the looks of things.

Edit: Yep

Originally Posted by CyberP
    Typical internet buffoonery then, by the looks of things.

Edit: Yep
    Where do people come up with this nonsense?

Id like to see more Taylor Swift fanart, shes in the game right? I think I read her name in the credits.

Originally Posted by JCpie
    [url=https://vimeo.com/82679818]

Just wanted to share this again. xD

Remembering it exists reminds me of the good old days with the caption threads.
    good old days

Lol'd

A modder called prototype has been working hard on DXHR items for DXMP's Hengsha City...

We now have flyable and drivable vehicles in Hengsha City, players can steal cars and annoy Belltower. Cameras and security devices can now detect criminals and alert Belltower. Players can also fly the B-EE and carry a passenger.

With the news about Gamespy's masterserver closing and also EM advertising for a multiplayer programmer, we feel it is time to finish off this Hengsha City project this year. An alternative masterserver already exists and at some point this year we will re-host a finished version of Hengsha City.

Our hopes for the new multiplayer are that somehow the developers can balance the "pillars" of gameplay. The original default multiplayer fails to do this and it was really an online shooter which didn't hold the same mental stimulation of the SP game. Hopefully the new multiplayer will provide some co-op play and challenges that can be solved by more than one or two of the pillars and it will feature conversation and npc interaction, perhaps more than two teams, a choice of "career" or "class". Creating a game which satisfies fighters, hackers, stealth merchants, non-lethal junkies, assaulters, snipers, grenadiers all at the same time, is a huge challenge. Another major failure of the original multiplayer was that the maps only really cater for a small handful of the augmentations that are actually in the game. Maps should offer a variety of solutions depending on augmentations.
    signature image

The inspiration behind the Widowmaker shotgun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZgSXfN-BA

Originally Posted by 3rdmillhouse
    The inspiration behind the Widowmaker shotgun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZgSXfN-BA
    Now that's a cool shotgun.

Hello people, I haven't been here for a long time, and it's nice to see that there are still some familiar faces around.

Whether any of you remember me or not, this is a piece of fan art that I just finished. It took me a lot of time and effort, but I also learned a lot from the experience. All in all, I made a lot of progress on many fronts and am rather pleased with the result. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

higher res: http://i.imgur.com/xXQCPAi.jpg

Welcome back.

Fab artwork there.
    Teddy makes an apt companion... his cute face reminds me of the teddy from the "AI" movie.
    Do you title your work? How about "Daddy's Girl" hehe.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by [FGS]Shadowrunner
    A modder called prototype has been working hard on DXHR items for DXMP's Hengsha City...

Wow, that's very high quality for unreal 1!

it was really an online shooter which didn't hold the same mental stimulation of the SP game.
    Indeed, because it was merely an afterthought, tacked on for sales. The SP was the vision years in the making. MP was thrown together quickly without the same love

The job posting of MP programmer, was this specifically for DX, or not specified?

Originally Posted by Viktoria
    Welcome back.

Fab artwork there.
    Teddy makes an apt companion... his cute face reminds me of the teddy from the "AI" movie.
    Do you title your work? How about "Daddy's Girl" hehe.
    Thank you, Viktoria! I would choose her to be daddy-less, so maybe "Big Daddy's Girl"

Speaking of, A.I. scared me as a kid... not teddy of course, but there's just something about robo companion Jude Law that kinda freaked me out

Gorgeous!

You know, makes me realise something. If Adam could come off a bit whiny or emo about it all, the aug angle would have made for an interesting new twist on coming-of-age stories. Maybe it's a little too much "Last of Us", but it seems it would've brought much more depth to it all to follow, at least partially through some plot angle, this teenage girl coping with the sudden drastic changes going on, both in the world and in her life.

I mean, you know you want a scene where Adam goes all "I never asked for this", and this little one replies "Oh man up you *!"
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

Originally Posted by FrankCSIS
    I mean, you know you want a scene where Adam goes all "I never asked for this", and this little one replies "Oh man up you *!"

Although that totally puts in my head an image of Ahsoka, which isn't particularly a good thing

I just noticed this. Nightmares are made of this.
    megwhy.png

Looking pretty Deus Ex there, Brazil.

http://blogs.afp.com/correspondent/?...-the-World-Cup

Originally Posted by oxoxoxo
    Thank you, Viktoria! I would choose her to be daddy-less, so maybe "Big Daddy's Girl"

Speaking of, A.I. scared me as a kid... not teddy of course, but there's just something about robo companion Jude Law that kinda freaked me out
    I like. But how about "Teddy's Girl"... or "Little Teddy's Girl"?

Hehe, I watched A.I. as an adult but can imagine it could be a bit freaky to a kid.
    Although by no means a masterpiece, I found the movie to be quite visionary and in places imaginative and spellbinding when moments invited us to question a deeper sense of spirituality and love.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

... a little of a fan art for You.

-= Sniper's Eye on deviantART. =-
    Last edited by neomahakala108; 19th Feb 2016 at 05:40.

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing - I will have a wallpaper fot the next milion years.

Page 102 of 102 First First ... 252929899100101102