Thread: Interesting details on Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Interesting details on Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Interesting details on Deus Ex: Human Revolution

In a recent Tweet on eidosmontreal profile on Twitter, it appeared a link to an interesting preview of Deus Ex: Human Revolution where you can find some interesting information like the name of the head of the corporation for which Adam works. You can read the preview here.

Originally Posted by Esnuk
    In a recent tweet on eidosmontreal profile on Twitter, it appeared a link to an interesting preview of Deus Ex: Human Revolution where you can find the full name of the head of the corporation for which Adam works: David Sarif. You can read the preview here.
    Great find...thanks for posting.
    If you want to make enemies, dumb something down

Don't feel bad, Officer Haas. It sounds like Adam will be taking care of the unwanted augmented children from now on!

Nothing new. Standard preview.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

I'm really digging Adam's backstory as ex SWAT, if accurate. Predictable, but cool.

Maybe this would be a good time to start avoiding previews in order not to be totally spoilerized?

you can find some interesting information like the name of the head of the corporation for which Adam worked.
    Sarif Industries? We've known that for bloody ages you tosser!
    signature image

Rex Deus Ex

Originally Posted by Pinky_Powers
    Sarif Industries? We've known that for bloody ages you tosser!
    I apologize for this, but I bet you did not know that Adam is a former policeman!

Drinks courtesy of Adam Jensen? What does this mean?
    "It would appear to be severe head trauma." ... "From what?"
    "Multiple Face-Palming..."

It means free booze on the house.

Of course while everybody is getting drunk,the devs will be showing new gameplay vids and in the next morning everyone will be too drunk to remember the vids and forgot to record them.

Anyway,nice picture of Adam.

I apologize for this, but I bet you did not know that Adam is a former policeman!
    We knew since the police station walkthrough. It was hinted at before that Adam would be ex-military or ex-police.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

and at the same time...

Friday, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM, Main Theatre
    PAX Prime 2010 Keynote

Best known for his work on the Thief series, System Shock and Deus Ex, we welcome Warren Spector as he delivers the keynote for PAX 2010. His history as a master storyteller and game designer will no-doubt play into his keynote as he shares his insight on games and gaming culture in the Main Theatre at Benaroya Hall. Note that the theatre will not be cleared between this session and the first Penny Arcade Q&A.

nexus, could we see the link to this info?
    Rex Deus Ex

as you wish

official schedule

Originally Posted by nexus
    and at the same time...

If we're drinking at 10AM it's going one be one crazy PAX.

:P

Our party starts at 10PM. The Spector party/keynote starts at 10:30AM. I would never want to step on those toes.

I love parties, I really should be there.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Oh, let me know if you're going, MrsP, I think I just might, Seattle's only 6 hours (See: 4 hours without cops) away, so I just might...
    "Square Root of 912.04 is 30.2... It all seemed so harmless..."

I'll make it there, I'll get Evans to prepare my private jet.

(click image to enlarge)

If I didn't live on the opposite end of the world I would be there before you could say Ambrosia

(I had to sell my private jet due to the global economic crisis)

Originally Posted by Romeo
    Oh, let me know if you're going, MrsP, I think I just might, Seattle's only 6 hours (See: 4 hours without cops) away, so I just might...
    I live in the UK. But if you're offering to pay for flight and hotel expenses, I'll be there.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...