Thread: Croft Manor/"Stately Home" in Guardian of Light?

Question Croft Manor/"Stately Home" in Guardian of Light?

Does anyone know whether or not Croft Manor or another of Lara's stately homes appear in Guardian of Light? Or, was the "devastation" of Croft Manor in Underworld the end of the "stately home component" in the Tomb Raider Series?

If so, I find that *very* disappointing...

No Croft Manor does not appear in GoL

There is DLC coming with extra maps... so there's a possibility, but it might not appear at all.
    signature image

It's been stated elsewhere that LCGOL doesn't really occupy any place in time with regards to other events in Lara's life. She could be at University, she might not be, it doesn't really matter for the game.

But I agree that croft manor is one of the cooler environments in the game that CD has introduced to the series. Mega-props for whomever engineered its design and implementation.
    Qu'est-ce que

Both Core and Crystal manors were cool, so I hope to see Croft Manor again. What would be great for TR9, would be to have two manors : the remake of Core Design one, and a brand new one (the Crystal is destroyed, so we could just visit ruins of the manor =P).

But for GoL, I think it's not a good idea. Because we can't say when GoL happens in the history of Lara... So creating the manor in GoL would not be good.

Wink

Imagine that as an expansion map! I'm sure the crew would be able to invent some creative idea to turn it into a worthwhile level!

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxia15 View Post
    Imagine that as an expansion map! I'm sure the crew would be able to invent some creative idea to turn it into a worthwhile level!
    Hello
    I totally agree with you that they should looked at a Manor enentual why not (sorry for my bad english I'm French)
    An icone goes renaitre