Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Lets STOP the Boosters

Lets STOP the Boosters

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    This even worse when you realize that Fragile Alliance ain't the type of game that 'needs' a leaderboard ...
    Cops and Robbers ? maybe , but just maybe ...

Arcade mode makes sense , given the title 'arcade' it's all about high scores so it suits the gameplay ...
    Believe it or not, I agree. With no Leaderboards, there would be nothing to boost towards. People would just get to know each other by skill and word of mouth. Wow.. I only wish.

I am fine with Arcade Mode having Leaderboards of course, it's Single Player.

Most people only worry about stats and status. So...
    Stop Host Dropping!

Booster hunter here....

Name & shame time (names may be slightly differently spelled);

HOODxRICH
    || KINGWEEZY ||
    mdcoursegm (sp?)

Oh & Chrmo, Trip & I made peace last night & decided our hatred of KINGWEEZY was more important. [

Originally Posted by NihilisticNihilism
    Booster hunter here....

Name & shame time (names may be slightly differently spelled);

HOODxRICH
    || KINGWEEZY ||
    mdcoursegm (sp?)

Oh & Chrmo, Trip & I made peace last night & decided our hatred of KINGWEEZY was more important. [
    Glad to hear you made peace with Trippy Trip.

.. and that 'other' Booster is MidcourseGmo.

Originally Posted by ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
    Glad to hear you made peace with Trippy Trip.

.. and that 'other' Booster is MidcourseGmo.
    Ah yes, MidcourseHomo, that's him....

I made KingWeezy quit out of C&R a couple times hes trash. C E M E S O N admitted to boosting over $200 million and he quits due to boosters.
    Stop Host Dropping!

Simply put, Hood Rich XL is Fragile Alliance's worst-case Booster. He admits to boosting more than $1.6 Billion. It disgusts me.

Unhappy

I still don't understand the purpose of all that boosting ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I am surprised people even bother trying to get a high ranking on the leaderboards.

Wink

Well to some people it's the testimony of their lives , don't underestimate people's sense of purpose ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Well to some people it's the testimony of their lives , don't underestimate people's sense of purpose ...
    Don't be like that. To real KnL Players, Leaderboard Position IS important. If you simply can't understand that, I suggest you move along to a Game you all do understand. We've been through this already.

A real Kane and Lynch player, is someone who understands the meaning of the main campaign, the motives of the main characters, themes shown in both games and of course the symbolism.

I have yet to reach enlightment....

I shall make it my task to understand every meaning of both games.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    A real Kane and Lynch player, is someone who understands the meaning of the main campaign, the motives of the main characters, themes shown in both games and of course the symbolism.

Really, I wish you the best of luck with that.

Probably truthful.

And Bevacur, the only people who have reached enlightenment are Kent and Grievous.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

She speaks the truth!

Lightbulb

Don't be like that. To real KnL Players, Leaderboard Position IS important. If you simply can't understand that, I suggest you move along to a Game you all do understand. We've been through this already.
    All we've been through are things that concerns with your upstanding morals , and the fact that you're still in a clown suit ...

To further make your logic look like trash , i've played with those on the top of leaderboard back in Dead Men , and i'm talking about those who just played it years after years , just for fun , you know ? like what you were supposed to do ? ...
    One day out of a random conversation i mentionned about the fact that they were among the top ten of the leaderboard ... you know what their response were ? something like:

For Real ?!! , i didn't knew that
    Players , who played the game for Years , they don't even bother looking at what position they are on the leaderboard , hell , they don't care about the damn list ! ...

And you keep on saying how you should you just play it for fun , why getting back on defending the values of the leaderboards ? ...
    The urge is coming back again ? ...

That's mighty wise coming from you ...

What sorcery is it you're hiding beneath our sight , creature !?! ...

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    Probably truthful.

And Bevacur, the only people who have reached enlightenment are Kent and Grievous.
    She speaks the truth!
    I've yet seen her saying anything but the truth ...

And i might as well add that in my list of accomplishments , "being truly damned to the point of fully understanding Lynch and Kane" shared with fellow outcast Kent , who isn't present in today's ceremony , feared of being seen and photographed , and all ...

17. I like how chromo calls himself a real kane and lynch player.

Everyones a real kane and lynch player everyones a true kane and lynch player, everyone just plays differenty.

So what if theres boosters, stop devoting your life and being sad hunting them down, what good is it going to do, multiple xbox live accounts are available so they can easily come back and do it again, and like microsoft give two s about what there customers are thinking, there too busy wiping there ass with REAL money.

So am i not a REAL TRue kane and lynch player because i dont like multiplayer. No, i am, because i played the game.

And im with grievous, i never ever looked at my leaderboard score and though "OH no im not good because im not in the top 10"

Its, A, ***, GAME people. seriously, theres so many wonderful *** things out there and your worried about some VIRTUAL pixels telling you you've stolen 1.7 billion or so VIRTUAL money.
    signature image

I wish the best for you Agent, yet it is to come.

To be honest I find the multiplayer in this game one of the most boring things ever. Any idiot who thinks a real Kane & Lynch fan should play the multiplayer and try to get to a high position on the leader board is a complete sausage. Fragile Alliance has nothing to do with Kane and Lynch it's an online game mode which is not linked to them at all which is the whole point of the game.

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE A KANE & LYNCH FAN AND SPEND ALL DAY ON THE MULTIPLAYER NOT GIVING A POO ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN AND STORY, JESUS BLOODY CHRIST.

I AM A KANE AND LYNCH FAN! I purchased the original game knowing it was focused on single player and rarely touched the multiplayer. Dog Days was disappointing, I love the first game the story and gameplay is great, multiplayer means nothing to me, I’d be happy without it. If the developers spent more time making the single player and less time making one of the most boring multiplayer games of all time I might have actually enjoyed Dog Days it lacked so much that Dead Men gave us. I hope they sort it out for the next game maybe make Fragile Alliance bigger and better but as a separate game or something, make it really big and just multiplayer focused I’m sure that could work, might be worth playing then.

20. Originally Posted by lordshoot2kill
    To be honest I find the multiplayer in this game one of the most boring things ever. Any idiot who thinks a real Kane & Lynch fan should play the multiplayer and try to get to a high position on the leader board is a complete sausage. Fragile Alliance has nothing to do with Kane and Lynch it's an online game mode which is not linked to them at all which is the whole point of the game.

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE A KANE & LYNCH FAN AND SPEND ALL DAY ON THE MULTIPLAYER NOT GIVING A POO ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN AND STORY, JESUS BLOODY CHRIST.

I AM A KANE AND LYNCH FAN! I purchased the original game knowing it was focused on single player and rarely touched the multiplayer. Dog Days was disappointing, I love the first game the story and gameplay is great, multiplayer means nothing to me, I’d be happy without it. If the developers spent more time making the single player and less time making one of the most boring multiplayer games of all time I might have actually enjoyed Dog Days it lacked so much that Dead Men gave us. I hope they sort it out for the next game maybe make Fragile Alliance bigger and better but as a separate game or something, make it really big and just multiplayer focused I’m sure that could work, might be worth playing then.
    I skimmed past your post lord, and i have to say that all i saw was " multiplayer, true fan doesnt play multiplayer, who gives a about leaderboards"

I love you.
    signature image

Big Grin

Blah, blah, blah.. You're so lame you sit on the KnL Forums all day, typing derpa, derpa in the hope someting thinks you're smart. There is more to life, really.
    Something ? oh so people around here are mere objects us now ? ...

And holy there's more to life , says the one who pops back here every once in a while for no reason other than to make people see that he existed once , really now ...

Originally Posted by lordshoot2kill

The first line literally made me Rofl , it was so unexpected and it just broke the conversations of this thread , well done ...

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    I skimmed past your post lord, and i have to say that all i saw was " multiplayer, true fan doesnt play multiplayer, who gives a about leaderboards"

I love you.
    X2 ...

Thumbs Up

Preach that *hit Chrmo real KnL fans do care and dont like ***ot boosters filling the top 100 spots w/ retarded namer accounts like "iBoost4Fun" or something gay like that.
    Stop Host Dropping!

Thumbs Up

I still think Romeceaser's "strength and honour" speeches are more poetic and ...

keep on boosting please

-1 for giving yourself the obvious name.

Try harder next time, buddy.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last