Thread: Soudtrack! Where get?

Soudtrack! Where get?

Can you post a link to this website please?
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Question

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Google, Rapidshare, MegaUpload are your friends.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

bump
    listening over n over again 0:58 tracks makes me dizzy. anyone knows chinese to simple put some words in google with lyrics annotation?

qqq

That's all there's to it, they've been made just for the game.

how do you know that? and if it's true, is Mona Mur the author of all of them?

No, Mona Murr did the noise/ambient you can hear in the background on almost all chapters.
    The popmusic samples you hear, on the other hand, were made for the game but so far we don't know who exactly performed & recorded them...

Rolleyes

It's in the end credits ... damnit ...

Haven't bothered to sit through the credits because I actually hate the music

Thumbs Down

Uncivilised little bastards ! ...
    I always sit through every damn end credits on every game/movie , no matter how many times i've played it ...
    Plus it feels good to be the last er who gets out of the theater , looking at the folks waiting in line , waiting for Me to get out ...

But it seems these days the only way to have people to start behaving like intelligent and sophisticated being in watching through the end credits and listen to the music no matter how good or bad it is ... it's to either give a trophy/achievement for watching it fully , or making it unskippable ...

The shame , the shame our society has become ... a bunch of wild dogs ... needed to be tamed ... the shame , the same ...

Back in the days, when I used to go out and have fun. I also sat in the theatre until everyone left and carefully examined the credits. But then came along the overpriced tickets and the luxury and the loud arabs and the *** 3D glasses. That's when I said: screw you guys, I'm going home. Home I went and never came back.

Now, I never said I skipped the credits for Dog Days. I just said I never sat them through. I left them rolling, took a much needed breath (1st playthrough => single player Extreme difficulty), had a stretch and went to take a piss.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

That's still cheating ! no diner for you tonight ...

But yeah , the theater 'experience' is like that these days ...
    Not to mention the crazy women who sits besides you ... waiting for you to do something ... ... ... yeah ...
    Kind of explains why i don't like go to the theater at all today ...

Home ... sweet ... home ...

Diner? Grievous, I only eat apples and bananas. I need to look like this guy (we share a birthday, btw).

Arrow

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    I only eat apples and bananas.
    Reminds me of a girl who says that she only eats apples , and something else ...
    Yet for some reason everytime she gets on top of me i can feel my chest starting to crack into pieces ...

She might have been one of them spies , purposely trying to suffocate me ...

That might have ... explained ... a few things ...

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    I need to look like this guy (we share a birthday, btw).
    Well i look like him , despite eating steaks , vegetables , and more meat everyday ...

Logic just don't ever applies to me i guess ... then again we all know that ...

I'm a vegetarian so no steaks for me

And about that girl: maybe you need to weigh your girls before letting them crawl into your bed. It's either that or MAN THE HARPOONS!

Arrow

Dog Man ... Vegetarian ... Mad World ...

They made a nice jobs with these half-songs. Now it's the time to make a Soundtrack CD

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    Mona's vocal is used in the game in some 'unusual way'.
    Well i would say that it was the humming sound , almost like a lullaby , you get to hear it in Chapter IV after killing all the cops in the streets and/or blowing up the gas tank in the kitchen ...
    Best stick inside the dvd shop to hear the humming sound ...
    Or you can turn down all the volumes except the music , works too ...

It's so soothing ... somewhat nostaligic too , it's like if we've all heard it before , but we don't remember when and where ...

Anywya , it could also be early on in the last chapter , stick to the tunnels and you'll hear this ethereal wave ... and if you listen closely you could hear what also seems to be a woman's vocal sound in the mix ...

But none of these two cases can be qualified as a 'unusual way' of lending a vocal sound in a soundtrack ...

So ...

It must be the feline-like roar you hear as you enter the warehouse where Hsing' office is located during the third chapter ...
    It's RAW ...

Wasn't in the clapping scene?

^ That's what I said.

Unhappy

For some reason the clapping scene isn't so funny anymore now that i said it lasted nearly twenty two hours ...

*hug my legs and starts rolling back and forth* ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yZ04bvEJs0

This,anyone know?Im Chinese anyway,I even search the lyrics in google,NO LUCK...

Exclamation

What ... what the ...

What is ... WHAT ...

No ... this can't be ...

It's ...

IT'S HERE ...

IT'S HERE !!!!! ...

Digital Download for Nine dollars ! ...

Wut ? ...

Digital Download Only ? oh well that's not exactly a issue NINE DOLLARS ? ...

The soundtrack costs more than a new and sealed copy of the game itself ! ...

Let's meditate on that ...

And it's been out for a couple of days already ? ...
    What ? and no publicity from IO ? anyone ? ...

And i actually stumble upon this on sheer accident , i mean just imagine i didn't said to myself "hey , let's take another spin on google search , might find a miracle or something" ...

Well the miracle happened ... damn ... now i'm going to bed ...

Edit: upon further inspections ... why are the songs barely two minutes long each ? ...

So on amazon you get to taste the thirty second sample of a one minute long song ? ...

What ? ...

Edit after listening samples : Well , the remixes done by Mona Mur sounds like the real gem alright ...

What i don't understand is why they didn't used these original score Mur composed and Actually put it in the game ! ...
    I've played the game with nothing but the music , and through these samples i could hear things that i didn't heared in the game before , and they sound great ! ...

Oh don't tell me there wasn't any space left on the disc ...

DLC, Charlie. DLC :P

Btw: I'm buying this ost.

EDIT: Nutsacks, the Mona Mur tracks are masterful!

about time

on a side note, never bought mp3s with amazon, how does it work? Do I have to use an amazon player? Can I get just the files?

Also, sake I have to get it from the uk store wich costs more...sigh

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last