Thread: Batman vs Kratos

Batman vs Kratos

Originally Posted by Drazar
    Isn't it abit unfair to compare Prep-time Batman to a Mortal Kratos? Why handicap the other? This is like making God Kratos vs. Novice Batman. Kinda!
    Well, Wonder Woman is as much a goddess as Kratos is, so if it worked on her, I think it could work on him.

Well Diana is an amazon gifted by the gods, wheres Kratos was an demi-god promoted into a full god. Tho Kratos and the other gods did show that even they could get tired or verily hurt. Yet thats because Kratos was facing actual god-like beings.

Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Kratos would just swing that big ass blade-on-a-chain into Batman's face or electricute him or tear his soul out or smash his face in with those giant metal lion fists.

Batman would never beat Kratos.

Peopel forget that for Batman to be able to prepare for Kratos he has to actually encounter him first and know whats up. Batman would never survive that encounter. Kratos could tear him in two if he felt so inclined.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

As much as I love ol' B-Man, Kratos would tear him to shreds.

A lot of Batman fans always say Batman could take on anyone with enough preparation, but I don't think you even could prepare for Kratos; He's too unpredictable, violent, brutal and angry - He'd just mash Batman up in a flurry of attacks; it'd look pretty messy.

Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    As much as I love ol' B-Man, Kratos would tear him to shreds.

A lot of Batman fans always say Batman could take on anyone with enough preparation, but I don't think you even could prepare for Kratos; He's too unpredictable, violent, brutal and angry - He'd just mash Batman up in a flurry of attacks; it'd look pretty messy.
    "He's too unpredictable, violent, brutal and angry" im sure many of batmans villans could fit that description, joker, twoface

batmans the master of all fighting arts, he may not be able to go hand to hand but i sure he could dodge the chains, then theres the stealth batmans greatest ability, he can disapear in to the shadows and kratos would be unable to fined him, true it would be impossible for batman to beat him in hand to hand but im sure givin batmans smarts he could find away to remove his god like powers, it all depends are we playing by DC uni roles or GOW uni roles...that could make all the diffrence
    you had a bad day once didnt you? -TKJ

Replace "God" with Kratos

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by Clayface555
    "He's too unpredictable, violent, brutal and angry" im sure many of batmans villans could fit that description, joker, twoface
    Yet they aren't super powered forces of destruction.
    batmans the master of all fighting arts, he may not be able to go hand to hand but i sure he could dodge the chains
    Kratos has the speed of Hermes. Batman can't dodge people like Diana, Flashes or Kratos. Batman is a mere human.

he can disapear in to the shadows and kratos would be unable to fined him
    Helios' head?
    batmans smarts he could find away to remove his god like powers,
    Even if something ridicilous fan fiction like this would happen. Kratos is still a demi-god, not a mortal.

it all depends are we playing by DC uni roles or GOW uni roles...that could make all the diffrence
    I'd say it's more about do people here wish to handicap Kratos or god-mode Batman up.

oh come on there no contest here kratos is a GOD he will rip Batman's head off.

sorry Bats

Batman would probably team up with Zeus and get some god like powers from him them continue to kick kratos butt...other wise its just cat and mouse

The difference between Joker and Kratos is Joker is a mortal.

Look at Krato's weapons and abilities from God of War III and tell me Batman could survive a conflict with Kratos:

Blades of Exile: Two flaming swords attached to long chains that can be swung or slammed on the ground to cause fire to rise from the ground. He can also use their magic to summon the souls of Spartans, who surround him and attack anything in range.

Claws of Hades: Two large hooks on chains which can be used in combat the same way as the Blades of Exile. Their magic lets him summon the soul of any monster he desires, such as a Chimaera or Cerberus.

Nemean Cestus: Two large metal lion heads mounted on his fists to enhance his hand to hand brutality. They also have chains, which allows for some ranged attacks. Their magic lets him pound the ground and create Earthquakes.

Nemesis Whip: Two chains with small blades on the end. He can whip them around and electrocute enemies. Their magic lets him generate balls of lightning which home in on his enemies.

Note that the above four weapons let him use long range grappling attacks.

Bow of Apollo: A bow that fires strong and fast arrows. He can charge an arrow so that it sets whatever it hits on fire. He can fire arrows rapidly.

Boots of Hermes: Boots that let him move so fast he can run up walls and charge through enemies.

Head of Helios: A lantern that he can use as a flashlight or charge it and let it temporarily light the darkness. In doing so it temporarily blinds all enemies.

Rage of the Spartans: Makes him temporarily invincible, lets him use his magic without limit and increases the damage he delivers.

The Golden Fleece: Allows him to block and counter attacks.

Icarus Wings: Allows him to glide short distances

So yeah, how could Batman ever beat Kratos? If Batman tries to hide Kratos can find him and blind him. If Batman tries to attack him Kratos can counter it. If Batman moves somewhere Kratos can't reach him Kratos can shoot him down with arrows, attack him with electricity or simply pull him back to him and kill him. Batman can't do anything but run away, and thats a loss.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi

Look at Krato's weapons and abilities from God of War III and tell me Batman could survive a conflict with Kratos:

Blades of Exile: Two flaming swords attached to long chains that can be swung or slammed on the ground to cause fire to rise from the ground. He can also use their magic to summon the souls of Spartans, who surround him and attack anything in range.

Claws of Hades: Two large hooks on chains which can be used in combat the same way as the Blades of Exile. Their magic lets him summon the soul of any monster he desires, such as a Chimaera or Cerberus.

Nemean Cestus: Two large metal lion heads mounted on his fists to enhance his hand to hand brutality. They also have chains, which allows for some ranged attacks. Their magic lets him pound the ground and create Earthquakes.

Nemesis Whip: Two chains with small blades on the end. He can whip them around and electrocute enemies. Their magic lets him generate balls of lightning which home in on his enemies.

Bow of Apollo: A bow that fires strong and fast arrows. He can charge an arrow so that it sets whatever it hits on fire. He can fire arrows rapidly.

Boots of Hermes: Boots that let him move so fast he can run up walls and charge through enemies.

Head of Helios: A lantern that he can use as a flashlight or charge it and let it temporarily light the darkness. In doing so it temporarily blinds all enemies.

Rage of the Spartans: Makes him temporarily invincible, lets him use his magic without limit and increases the damage he delivers.

So yeah, how could Batman ever beat Kratos? If Batman tries to hide Kratos can find him and blind him. If Batman tries to attack him Kratos can counter it. If Batman moves somewhere Kratos can't reach him Kratos can shoot him down with arrows, attack him with electricity or simply pull him back to him and kill him. Batman can't do anything but run away, and thats a loss.
    Good point

Hmmm...sounds like to me some people need to GTFO and go join the GoW forums.

batman would just uses his god repellant bat spray!...no superhero leaves home without it
    you had a bad day once didnt you? -TKJ

Originally Posted by Joe Chill
    Not really any need for that now, is there?
    It's just a bit of a silly contest, human vs. a god, someone who knows nothing of either characters would know the outcome of that fight.

The only way Batman can win is to send Adam West after Kratos And yes, I am being grossly facetious...

sometimes you just need to face the facts, i am a batfan as much as you are and i would like him to kick everybody's butt. however you dont always get what you want do you?

sometimes the truth hurts

two things of great power such as batman an kratos would never battle each other because that would destroy the universe an we all enjoy living here

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi

Batman could probably steal any of those weapons, and he probably would have somthing to counter some of them.

Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    Batman could probably steal any of those weapons,
    How on earth can Batman disarm a Demi god? Again we're talking about Kratos with the speed of hermes and god-like strength.

and he probably would have somthing to counter some of them.
    But yet again, for how long could he last? Batman is a mere mortal.

@Hylden:

Interesting theory. Perhaps truly Adam West would have a chance on Kratos........ for some Batusi dancing.

Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    Batman could probably steal any of those weapons, and he probably would have somthing to counter some of them.
    Maybe if they weren't fused to his forearms or didn't magically vanish when holstered or if taking them didn't require getting within beating range of Kratos.

Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    Not really any need for that now, is there?
    It's just a bit of a silly contest, human vs. a god, someone who knows nothing of either characters would know the outcome of that fight.
    Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Come on, these are Batman forums, tho. How about some more support for our superhero?

Originally Posted by CaptainMcMulla
    sometimes you just need to face the facts, i am a batfan as much as you are and i would like him to kick everybody's butt. however you dont always get what you want do you?

sometimes the truth hurts
    So far Batman has been up against impossible odds and come out of every situation. He would find a way to beat Kratos. He would. He has beaten Superman, and I'm sure everyone here thinks he could hold his own against a "demi-god." Like I said, everyone has a weakness.

He has beaten Superman
    There hasn't been a single story with Batman alone fightning and winning over Superman. If your definition of "helping our hero" is to make up stuff, don't do so. Kratos weakness could be argued to be the Blade of the Titans, but how on earth could Batman disarm it from him? Ben already explained this better than me anyhow.

Anyone who thinks Batman could take down Kratos needs to watch this;

You can find the first half if you want to see the rest, which includes him wrenching Cronos' fingernail off. It's very gory so don't watch if you're squeamish

Batman has trouble with humans on occassion where as Kratos has taken down a fleet of Gods and the occassional titan... Like I said; I think Batman is great but Kratos would destroy him.

Im sure batman could make a nanite substance that would paralize kratos (temporali) and them put him i n the phantom zone. :P

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last