Thread: The only thing that disappointed Me...

The only thing that disappointed Me...

Rolleyes The only thing that disappointed Me...

No unlock-able Gamerpics.

Thumbs Down

Personally i was disappointed with the game industry in general for praising the repetitive , bland , nonsensical and boring single player campaigns from Modern Warfare and Among Thieves , but still refuses to praise the Kane & Lynch franchise for its achievements it rightfully deserves ...

It takes guts from IO of even wanting to keep this franchise alive ...

Yes , i'm so disappointed with the game industry i don't even have time to find something worth criticizing in Dog Days ...

Except perhaps the poverty in the trophy/achievement list , they obviously didn't saw our fake list , shame ...
    Next time we'll mail our list along with a box of sardines ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Yeah, I hear you. I love the Game, but would like me some Gamerpics. Damn, I'm still running a Kane & Lynch: Deadmen Gamerpic from 3 Years ago..

Yeah, I'm still using a Dead Men gamerpic too. I'd easily swap it out for a Glazer pic if one existed.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Yes, Major bump, I apologise.

But I tried My hand at making My own custom gamerpic using my Xbox LIVE vision camera and the cover of My Limited Edition Dog Days, the result was quite good in My opinion, let Me know what You think.

Also, unfortunately it's a personal picture which only My friends list can see, so if you would like to check it out, feel free to drop Me an add.
    Always Outnumbered,
    Never Outgunned.

That's actually really awesome, man. And I'm pretty sure you can use custom pics as public images. I removed my cousin from my friend list and he still had his custom pic
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Rolleyes

So far this is the only thing that makes the Xbox Live better than PSN: the ability to use custom pics on ID cards ...

Originally Posted by RAAMzilla
    Yes, Major bump, I apologise.

But I tried My hand at making My own custom gamerpic using my Xbox LIVE vision camera and the cover of My Limited Edition Dog Days, the result was quite good in My opinion, let Me know what You think.

Also, unfortunately it's a personal picture which only My friends list can see, so if you would like to check it out, feel free to drop Me an add.
    Hey, that's awesome. Well done!

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    So far this is the only thing that makes the Xbox Live better than PSN: the ability to use custom pics on ID cards ...
    Wow.. I have both Consoles and if that's the only thing you see Xbox 360 having over PS3, maybe you should look a little harder.

..and don't you dare turn this into a Console War, Grievous!

Rolleyes

Interesting post ...