Thread: ps3 trophy issue

ps3 trophy issue

Thumbs Down ps3 trophy issue

so, i just finished beating the game on extreme which boosted my trophies to 51%. i then decided i would get all of the arcade mode trophies. i decided i was going to get the LIGHTNING LOOTER trophy. first i thought it meant to have the team get a total of 8 mill in under 6 min. after it repeatedly not working, i thought it might be that i alone needed to get 8 mill in 6 min. after playing arcade mode for 4 rounds, each round killing all of the teammates, collecting more than 4 mill, and escaping in the getaway in 2 min. 30 seconds. i did not recieve the trophy with the trophy requirements met. what is going on?
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

Originally Posted by chaoticd
    so, i just finished beating the game on extreme which boosted my trophies to 51%. i then decided i would get all of the arcade mode trophies. i decided i was going to get the LIGHTNING LOOTER trophy. first i thought it meant to have the team get a total of 8 mill in under 6 min. after it repeatedly not working, i thought it might be that i alone needed to get 8 mill in 6 min. after playing arcade mode for 4 rounds, each round killing all of the teammates, collecting more than 4 mill, and escaping in the getaway in 2 min. 30 seconds. i did not recieve the trophy with the trophy requirements met. what is going on?

errrr.... i want to clarify. i finally got the LIGHTNING LOOTER trophy. hawever i still dont understand why it didnt unlock the first time.... if anyones wondering of trophy issues, ask me, because i only have 4 left to get.

ok, now im just getting pissed off. i decided i was going to get the trophy for most kills in a cops and robbers match. i got the most kills TWICE in a cops and robbers ranked match without getting my trophy so far. i had 27 kills!!! some one explain what is going on before i start going insane!!!!

so im back to talk about trophy problems. there is an issue with unlocking the k-9 firepower trophy as well as the doggie track trophie. (i think thats the names) i finished an arcade level in less then 1 min, no trophy. i killed 5 of my men with fire estinguishers, no trophy. come on IO, REALLY!

...I don't think Doggie Bag trophies work for Arcade.

Anyways, I have all original trophies...all unlocked without any problems.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    ...I don't think Doggie Bag trophies work for Arcade.

Anyways, I have all original trophies...all unlocked without any problems.
    a few of the doggie bags trophies say you can get them in arcade mode or ranked match. the 2 i mentioned say so.

Oh really? My bad, I don't have the DLC, it's just what I heard.
    Well, they might be broken.

Wait for a patch or keep on trying until it unlocks. I've seen others with the DLC trophies so they might just be glitched up or something.

Oh really? My bad, I don't have the DLC, it's just what I heard.
    Well, they might be broken.

Wait for a patch or keep on trying until it unlocks. I've seen others with the DLC trophies so they might just be glitched up or something.
    wait, i fgured it out. i didnt realize you had to be playing in the dlc maps to get the trophies.

LMAO. Okay, that makes sense.

LMAO. Okay, that makes sense.
    im slow.... but the trophies overall are still screwed up

How is that now? Sill don't unlock properly?

How is that now? Sill don't unlock properly?
    well, the trophies dont unlock on what it says alone. alpha male is only unlockable if no one leaves the match. the get to getaway car in 1 1/2 minutes includes the wait in the getaway as well as until round over time for arcade mode. the 5 kills with explosives has to be cop AI, not your crew. im finding that the trophies arnt detailed enough to understand how to get them correctly, so the reason people are having trophy issues is not because its a glitch, but the developers explanation of how to earn it sucks. :P

Exclamation

Originally Posted by chaoticd
    i didnt realize you had to be playing in the dlc maps to get the trophies.
    Wait Wut ? ...
    You mean you have to make a thousand kills , again , but this time only in them Three DLC Maps ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

It's a silver trophy...

Lightbulb

T'is only worth two bronze , and besides i think it's a trick ...
    Developpers or publishers must have a trophy tracking system , they're looking out for boosters or those players that keeps playing non-stop , and sends medical help ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Wait Wut ? ...
    You mean you have to make a thousand kills , again , but this time only in them Three DLC Maps ? ...
    that is a good question. not sure on that trophy, i will find out soon.