Thread: No completion achievements

No completion achievements

No completion achievements

This is soooo .

Just tonight I completed Extreme with my mate in Co-op, and upon hopping aboard the plane, I expected 3 achievements to pop, Finishing the Game, Finishing the Game on Extreme, and Finishing the Game on Co-op, and to my extreme dissapointment, a total of ZERO achievements appeared.

I then checked my mission list, and it said that I had not completed the first 6 missions at all, which I had done a few nights ago and me and my friend were continuing.

I then restarted the game, and it said I had completed the first mission on extreme, yet no other missions.

HOW BROKEN IS THIS GAME?!?!?

I want my *** achievements Eidos.

I also noticed that some achievement progress had been reset, as well as every time I restart the game, I have to turn Subtitles on again and turn on the steady camera, every single time.
    What is up with this?
    Can I please get a mod or something to post in here.

Aw man, that's... Unfortunate... I believe I'm at the end of the game on single player Extreme (blind run) and I'd be pissed too, to say the least, if Dead Men Rising didn't pop up...

I suggest submitting your post to the Tech Forum. Include as much info as possible.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

this happened to someone i know, 2 of my friends played extreme coop and only 1 of them got it and the other guy it says hes only played the last level on extreme, he was pretty gutted!! his game has done all sorts of crazy things and glitches
    "Like you're a ing saint."

You're not the only one, mate.

It's been wonky at registering my online co-op progress too.

I've posted my experiences on another thread here

Really annoying as extreme isnt that much fun that I look forward to having to go through them again.

Happened to me too my first time thru coop, just played thru again and got them. Not the extreme one mind you.

Extreme is not extreme enough.
    But extreme enough to put you in Lynch's shoes.
    You get into character.
    Ragging, and yelling.
    Good times.

Arrow

You're losing it Pat ...

Marvelous ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I'm not responding to ye old threads am I?
    ~The Emu hath landed~