Thread: For Rose.

For Rose.

  1. Originally Posted by ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
    Yo, Agent, thankyou for the kind words, but know I DON"T BOOST Kane & Lynch 2. You've played the Demo with me heaps and simply know I play legit. I'm offended to tell you the truth.

    Regardless, peace and don't worry about me "getting over this". I see it as part of life and have to deal with it just like anyone else would.

    ..
    You changed your name and i only just realised a few days ago :/

    Plus i suffer from short term memory loss, so it kinda sucks :/
    signature image

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    and you was at about 10 billion...
    I just hit $2 Billion right now..

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    You changed your name and i only just realised a few days ago :/

    Plus i suffer from short term memory loss, so it kinda sucks :/
    I was always ChrmoSchwinn. Every now and then I change it for a Month or two for a Game I like or something (Hence: Terry Bogard).

  4. #54
    Originally Posted by ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
    I was always ChrmoSchwinn. Every now and then I change it for a Month or two for a Game I like or something (Hence: Terry Bogard).
    I've been crossing my fingers so hard for CVS3! It doesn't look like it's anywhere on the horizon though.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    CVS3? >You mean Marvel Vs Capcom 3?

  6. #56
    No, I meant Capcom vs SNK 3.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by VegaSagatBison
    No, I meant Capcom vs SNK 3.
    Oh, right. My bad, I loved Capcom Vs SNK on PS2.

    ..

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Please, don't get mad at the Bump.

  9. This thread just wont die will it.

    Well not with you bumping it every 5 or so days.
    signature image

  10. #60

    Arrow

    Mad ? nah ... we're just wondering 'Why' ...

    And there better Be a 'why' ...
    And it has to come out from the man himself ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

  11. #61
    Why does it need to be bumped i'm sure everyone has seen this by now, lock it please, sick of seeing it. Jesus.

  12. #62

    Arrow

    Not until the man himself say it out loud why he is doing this ...
    Surely he must be brave enough to speak out his intentions without having to hide behind dead people ...

    Yeah alright , then again not ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    I apologize in advance, this might be harsh but...

    I don't see point in this thread. At all.
    I'm sure all these people were being nice...but I think none of them really cares.

    Maybe it's just me. I'll go now, and pretend this thread doesn't exist cause in my opinion, it's pointless and pretty off-topic.

  14. To be honest, im with patty.

    I really didn care, i just wanted this thread to dissapear.

    Cant this thread die? i mean its about dying so...

    And to be honest,all ive seen chromoschwinn do is say how great he is at this game and how he is the best when he quite frankly obviously boosted to rank 1 with some of his moronic friends.

    Sorry, chromo, your to me one of the *** stupid people that this game attracts, the sole reason why i dont play multiplayer.

    Your so full of yourself, you try and make the gulliable s think your the best player and how you play so great and that you never cheat, when i've seen you double team with people on a daily basis in the demo.

    And you have a track record of boosting, you boosted to rank one in the first game, i remember because when it first came out your score was considerably higher than everyone elses, by millions and millions.

    Yea say im harsh i frankly dont care.
    signature image

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    First, sorry I took a while to reply. I have better things to do than Forum Dwell and Troll. Second, to the Haters and thoses that simply want to Troll and make false accusations, go to Hell. Third, to anyone wanting to know what it's about read the Original Post. Fourth, to thoses "sick of seeing it". You're not the only Players that read the Forums. I bump it for others to read also, not just yourselves. If you think I use this Thread to brag, you are very wrong. And last, I stated in the Original Post if you wanna hate on me, whinge, whine or whatever do it elsewhere but here. Thankyou.

    Nick or whoever, I have no problems with this Thread being closed. Feel free, it will please some by the looks of it.

    Shame what the world has come to Fellow Forum Posters.

  16. #66
    Chrmo, absolutely everyone on this board has seen it. We already gave you our sympathy, but you keep bumping this damn thing in the hopes of getting more.

    Sorry that pointing this out to you makes us the bad guys.

    And don't whine about how bad we are, we already extended our condolences to you.

    Also, please explain to me why you're writing in a distinct Chris-chan style.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    It was never about getting sympathy". Also, I am Chris.

    Nick or someone, close this please, Haters and Trolls have taken over yet again.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    ..and really why do you Trolls, etc spend all your free time on these Forums Trolling? Wouldn't playing KnL be a better experience?

  19. #69
    It used to be for remembering your friend but making it go on for so long makes it look like you REALLY want people to pity post here.

    If you want Nick to come you should report a post in here or something. They rarely check threads on their own anymore.

    And no. Seriously, no. Obviously you do not know just how big of an accusation I just made, else you would have never admitted to it.

    EDIT: Oh look, poor chrmo thinks he's getting trolled so he's saying "go play Kane and Lynch, losers"

    Congratulations, you've now dropped to the level of Lucky.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Please close this Thread.

    I'll make this my final post and I won't Bump it anymore if it doesn't get deleted. I won't delete myself however.

    If that doesn't satisfy you heartless and slightly mindless Trolls, well too bad..

  21. #71
    Why do you all keep making posts in this thread if it pisses you off to see it. You are all just bumping it yourselves in your own way, and to be quite honest, all starting to sound like a bunch of saddo's......not directed at you Chrmo.

    Just stay away from this thread if it bothers you all that much.

    Look....I just bumped it myself.

  22. #72

    Arrow

    The man doesn't give a damn about what We has to say to him , ever since the first day he came to this forum Is to boast about his online 'skills' ...

    First he goes beg to everyone to joins 'his' game with the demo , then he reached Mastermind rank all by himself , twice , and even takes picture of it to convince everyone he isn't lying ...

    How do i remember all this ? because he has to write it in my Visitor Page , to keep me updated ... and even to this day he has a tendency of coming back every once in a while ...

    Then we got this thread were supposedly he reaches the top of the leaderboard for a few days ... all for the sake of someone he once knew , and i quote , "fall in love, etc" ... and he expects people to feel sorry for the death of someone they never knew and at the same time making free publicity for his impressive online skills ...

    Well it somehow worked ...

    Had it all ended right there , his 'reasons' would have been 'legit' ...

    But then when he decided to stop being number one , he makes another thread to shout about it , as if saying it in here , and mark it as his signature wasn't enough ...

    Now today he bumps back this topic , with a single post saying "don't get mad at the Bump." ...
    Why did he bumped the topic ? he says its for people who never 'seen' this thread , alright ... alright ...
    But what exactly does he want people to see ? Rose ? really ? what kind of sick bastard whats to show a dead person to everyone ? gaining free sympathies in the process ? ...
    Or did he wanted people to see that he's the guy who made it to the top of the leaderboard all by himself and boldly decided to even 'steped down' from it ? ...

    And what a achievement it is to be on top of the Kane & Lynch leaderboard , because as far as i can remember , he also says that his sole competition were Boosters ...
    What pride and glory is there of being on top of a list populated with non-legit players that aren't worth the competition ? ...

    Then he calls us heatless people and whatnot , because he , who uses the dearly departed as an excuse to make his feable accomplishments looking legit , is obviously someone of higher morals we should all inspire to be like one day ...

    This what's his name , of which i'm still not going to bother learning that unpronouncible mess (and to think that i once shout to another user for bearing a unpronouncible name , boy i didn't see nothing yet) , obviously doesn not know the difference between a forum and a twitter account ...

    Plus ! as far as i know , trolls are harmless on twitter , he wouldn't have get so much 'hate' around there now would he ? ...

    And of course , we in turn wouldn't have to bear his insulting stains all over here again ...

    Right , now that this page of history is concluded , we can move on to another forum stories ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

  23. +1

    bump bump everyone must know!!!!!!!!!1
    signature image

  24. #74
    Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    The man doesn't give a damn about what We has to say to him , ever since the first day he came to this forum Is to boast about his online 'skills' ...

    First he goes beg to everyone to joins 'his' game with the demo , then he reached Mastermind rank all by himself , twice , and even takes picture of it to convince everyone he isn't lying ...

    How do i remember all this ? because he has to write it in my Visitor Page , to keep me updated ... and even to this day he has a tendency of coming back every once in a while ...

    Then we got this thread were supposedly he reaches the top of the leaderboard for a few days ... all for the sake of someone he once knew , and i quote , "fall in love, etc" ... and he expects people to feel sorry for the death of someone they never knew and at the same time making free publicity for his impressive online skills ...

    Well it somehow worked ...

    Had it all ended right there , his 'reasons' would have been 'legit' ...

    But then when he decided to stop being number one , he makes another thread to shout about it , as if saying it in here , and mark it as his signature wasn't enough ...

    Now today he bumps back this topic , with a single post saying "don't get mad at the Bump." ...
    Why did he bumped the topic ? he says its for people who never 'seen' this thread , alright ... alright ...
    But what exactly does he want people to see ? Rose ? really ? what kind of sick bastard whats to show a dead person to everyone ? gaining free sympathies in the process ? ...
    Or did he wanted people to see that he's the guy who made it to the top of the leaderboard all by himself and boldly decided to even 'steped down' from it ? ...

    And what a achievement it is to be on top of the Kane & Lynch leaderboard , because as far as i can remember , he also says that his sole competition were Boosters ...
    What pride and glory is there of being on top of a list populated with non-legit players that aren't worth the competition ? ...

    Then he calls us heatless people and whatnot , because he , who uses the dearly departed as an excuse to make his feable accomplishments looking legit , is obviously someone of higher morals we should all inspire to be like one day ...

    This what's his name , of which i'm still not going to bother learning that unpronouncible mess (and to think that i once shout to another user for bearing a unpronouncible name , boy i didn't see nothing yet) , obviously doesn not know the difference between a forum and a twitter account ...

    Plus ! as far as i know , trolls are harmless on twitter , he wouldn't have get so much 'hate' around there now would he ? ...

    And of course , we in turn wouldn't have to bear his insulting stains all over here again ...

    Right , now that this page of history is concluded , we can move on to another forum stories ...
    Grievous just won not only this thread, but every thread in the Kane and Lynch boards that has ever existed and will ever exist.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

  25. #75

    Thumbs Up

    Might want to fix a few typos before putting it into the Kane & Lynch Forum History Book ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last