Thread: For Rose.

For Rose.

Whoah, yikes. My condolences, for as little as that's worth. At least she lives on in her good influence on you and the memories you cherish of her...

Originally Posted by FadedEchos
    Whoah, yikes. My condolences, for as little as that's worth. At least she lives on in her good influence on you and the memories you cherish of her...
    Hey FadedEchos, I played with you Today. Just so you know, the worth of your words are large. The Community's kind words mean more than you can imagine.

Bump (calm down Haters)

my sympathys friend. Here's to keeping the game going. cheers mate.
    It's funny how little we know bout the people we play along side with half way across world, or spend hours sitting in lobbies with that take forever to start. For what its worth it has been and will continue to be great playn with you Mr. Bogart.

I'm not going to say the usual man. You dont need to hear i'm sorry and all that other BS it's just not me and you've heard it.

I will say thank you for sharing this story with us all, and to keep your head up

Originally Posted by LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
    my sympathys friend. Here's to keeping the game going. cheers mate.
    It's funny how little we know bout the people we play along side with half way across world, or spend hours sitting in lobbies with that take forever to start. For what its worth it has been and will continue to be great playn with you Mr. Bogart.
    Yo, Lucky. I feel the same, we always have a good game when thrown into the same Lobby. Shame the Host quits most times. Thanks for the kind words.

I read your bio when I was checking the leaderboards, and then I see the post on here.

It's terribly cliche to say it, but time is a great healer. I hope that things improve quickly for you and that you never forget the good times.

All the best

My condolances to you and her family.
    Stop Host Dropping!

Thankyou Split Shades, MADEWITHROBOTS and Kar Rekless for your kind words.

Also, good job on your #4 spot, Kar Rekless.

Thanx but ur a BEAST on KnL2 im watching good job.
    Stop Host Dropping!

Originally Posted by KaR Rekless
    Thanx but ur a BEAST on KnL2 im watching good job.
    A BEAST? No.. Just a guy who had a idea and committed to it. Shame my ONLY competition is either a Cheat or a Booster though.. (They know who they are)

Ya we have a couple of boosters coming up the boards now to.
    Stop Host Dropping!

Originally Posted by KaR Rekless
    Ya we have a couple of boosters coming up the boards now to.
    Yeah, my 'new' Competition gets his Brother and Neighbour to play when he's sleeping. - I mean, yeah, sure, great idea, but no one has come close to my bank (overall cash on Leaderboards) playing 'legit'.

Love to those who are 'legit.

Hey im really sorry to hear about your loss. Ive seen you on xbox live Im Doc Psy (Probably not good putting my GT on the internet but I trust you guys). Im about in the 300s, so not great or anything. Your very skilled keep up the good work.

Hey aphexsam, getting anywhere near 300 is still good! Thanks.

Originally Posted by aphexsam
    Hey im really sorry to hear about your loss. Ive seen you on xbox live Im Doc Psy (Probably not good putting my GT on the internet but I trust you guys). Im about in the 300s, so not great or anything. Your very skilled keep up the good work.
    What do you mean not great. Look around you on the leaderboards and you see that you are surrounded by some good competition. So to have 300mill. thats damb good. I just broke 300mill. in Cops & Robbers now thats some stiff competition i had to go through to get there. Good Luck and Good Gamming.
    Stop Host Dropping!

..As for the 'stiff competition', I think I'm gonna announce my retirement from the top spot pretty soon. I'm just tired of it all, trying to hang in there til the DLC drops.

I'm getting alot of messages on Xbox Live to retain my #1 Spot, but no, I don't think so, no need to. I did what I came to do and in the immortal words of The Ghostbusters: "We came, We saw, We kicked it's A.S.S!!"

( also fat-bump, should p.i.ss off Greivous x )

Arrow

I was thinking for Rose ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    I was thinking for Rose ...
    ???

Hi Schwinn , my condolences bro'.

Originally Posted by Kane75
    Hi Schwinn , my condolences bro'.
    Yo, Nemo. How you doing? Thanks for the kind words, Champ.

Fat bump (again)

24. You know, i think im going soft on everyone, slash and now this guy, i generally feel sorry for this guy, because this kinda thing sucks

"Its better to have lost love, to have never loved atall"

Hope you can find yourself a way to get over this, i know its a big hurdle, but you can do it.

It's just a shame by the looks of it you boosted, i mean the first day i got it i check the leaderboards and the lowest person below you was 96 mil or something and you was at about 10 billion...

Granted i dont care if you did, its just a repeat of the past, i dont tend to play k&l2 online because it isnt as appealing as the first, no idea why, plus i got a ton of work on my own half life 2 modification so yea :/

Anyway, keep playing and .
    signature image

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    You know, i think im going soft on everyone, slash and now this guy, i generally feel sorry for this guy, because this kinda thing sucks

"Its better to have lost love, to have never loved atall"

Hope you can find yourself a way to get over this, i know its a big hurdle, but you can do it.

It's just a shame by the looks of it you boosted, i mean the first day i got it i check the leaderboards and the lowest person below you was 96 mil or something and you was at about 10 billion...
    Yo, Agent, thankyou for the kind words, but know I DON"T BOOST Kane & Lynch 2. You've played the Demo with me heaps and simply know I play legit. I'm offended to tell you the truth.

Regardless, peace and don't worry about me "getting over this". I see it as part of life and have to deal with it just like anyone else would.

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last