This a message to the dev team.....
ive been a huge kane and lych fan from the 1st game, considering how much hate that game got i loved it even the short lived mp mode, but then i heard KnL2 would have more mp modes...well who wouldnt get excited...but this a total sh@t..... OK i play the demo an yes it had lag but thought that it would be better once full game was released... HIGH HOPES I SPOSE!...but how wrong was i.....

i have never played a mp game that was so unplayable, everything is just jumping all over the place...shoot a guy OH WAIT..NOW HES 10 FEET AWAY, NOPE HES OVER THERE NOW...... my hopes an dreams for a good mp game in KnL has been crushed... this shouldnt have made it into the final version its that BAD!!!...an i do i mean BADDDDDDDDDD!!

even worse that is i have a pretty decent interent connection....but not once have a i had one session were it runs smooth, mind you it is playable in co op....but it could run alot smoother....its the only saving grace, all i can hope for now is that they dont decide to add any unplayable mp modes in hitman 5....dont want to see them hurt another franchise i love...
im from aus so any other aussies or any one else let me know if its that bad for u aswell... well im off bk to co op....i might aswell enjoy sum part of this why i can...