Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: People really hate this game

People really hate this game

People really hate this game

It sucks, cause its really awesome. Besides the ending, I thought the story was awesome. Multi-player rules.

But besides that OXM rating of a 9/10, GI and Gamespot both gave the game a 6, with user reviews rating it a 4 or less.

The pc community is non existent(watched my buddy try to get a game going for at least an hour) Glad im on the 360...

And the crappy part of all this is most of the low player reviews are mainly people *ing about the art direction (camera, censorship, artifacts, etc...)

Is that really fair? Theres a great game underneath all that, its not hard to see...

Edit: Just saw destructoids review of the game... they gave it a 1....
    Translating the ancient language with a brain dish.

Bruce Wayne: People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?
    Alfred Pennyworth: Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.
    Bruce Wayne: Well today I found out what Batman can't do. He can't endure this. Today you get to say "I told you so."
    Alfred Pennyworth: Today, I don't want to.
    [pauses for several moments]
    Alfred Pennyworth: But I did bloody tell you.
    3char

Yeah, a 1/10 is ridiculous. That's something you'd give for Big Rigs

Well it's freaking Jim Sterling of all people. His reviews are very obscure. *Regarding the 1/10

He trashed Heavy Rain because it wasn't a good movie, FFXIII becuase he felt like he had to, 3D Dot Game Heroes (well not trashed, but was completely hypocritical) because it was a Zelda ripoff - the one thing he was praising up until the release, and Assassin's Creed 2 for being just plain awful.

So fans of these games, take his opinion like anyone elses...but even less. So rather than as a grain of salt, consider him as an amoeba.

I don't think everyone hates this game either. It's definitely a hit or miss. Even some of the "harsher" reviews like IGN or Giantbomb have all said that there is a wonderful game in this package. They simply had complaints with the controls; something I never take seriously, and in this case, I was absolutely right.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Yeah, a 1/10 is ridiculous. That's something you'd give for Big Rigs
    Wow, thats pretty good
    Translating the ancient language with a brain dish.

This game sucks..I feel bad for the Team that they WASTED time in their lives on this CRAP!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING NEW HERE..same ol TURD... Hit detection $,just like the last 1...shoulda been a multiplayer ONLY game....bullet shields are WORTHLESS..Just take cover and shoot.like a bad gears of war ....I mean did it even get tested b4 it went out...takes like a 5 shots to kill a guy...heads shots count when they want and I could go on...Selling it after I beat it. I wish I could get my money back...

^ Did I ever tell you guys how much I like trolls? I really like trolls for some reason, probably because of my previous experience as a Chris-chan troll, my love of troll fanfiction, and my being in contact with some fantastic trolls on YouTube.

I hope trolls keep doing what they do. Which is pissing people off to a hilarious extent.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Originally Posted by KANE&LYNCH2 BLOWS
    This game sucks
    And so you take the time to register for the K&L website, and the Edios forums with the username KANE&LYNCH2BLOWS?

You hate the game, and so you'll indirectly support their community?

That'll show 'em!

ratings

i do think they have given the game unfair ratings...singleplayer is good but not long, mp is well fun so is the arcade...me personally would have given the game 7/10 maybe a long storyline but hey they only have so much space to play with !!

Big Grin

Originally Posted by rntrndrw
    It sucks, cause its really awesome. Besides the ending, I thought the story was awesome. Multi-player rules.

But besides that OXM rating of a 9/10, GI and Gamespot both gave the game a 6, with user reviews rating it a 4 or less.

The pc community is non existent(watched my buddy try to get a game going for at least an hour) Glad im on the 360...

And the crappy part of all this is most of the low player reviews are mainly people *ing about the art direction (camera, censorship, artifacts, etc...)

Is that really fair? Theres a great game underneath all that, its not hard to see...

Edit: Just saw destructoids review of the game... they gave it a 1....
    Yes it's fair eidos failed on this game. And what if they make a 3rd one? they should call censor days! ha ha ha Eidos's developers have gone soft!

It all boils down to preference. If you played the first game you knew what to expect. The people that are *ing are the ones who don't understand what Kane & Lynch is all about... mowing down hundreds of enemies. That's what it is. It's not Oblivion 2.0, it's not Modern Warfare, it's not any of these things.

Not a game for everyone. That's what make Kane and Lynch special.
    Some people just can't understand.

IOI made a great game. They obviously learned quite a lot from K&L1 to 2; hopefully they learn just as much from this outing, and take the words of some of the reviewers seriously when they say that the only things holding this game back from being widely appealing is a short campaign, outdated ways of handling online play, and other technical issues (take the complaints about the cover-mechanic and difficulty with a grain of salt; my own experiences and the way reviewers are describing their troubles with those two things lead me to believe they are both unobservant and a little slow).

People should decide for themselves if they like the Game and not read some bias review written by a fat, light-fearing Virgin. I mean it, reviews are BIAS. People need to understand that.
    If you're interested in the Game, try the Demo or rent the game. If you like it enough buy it. SIMPLE.

Ha Chrmo I palyed with you the other day and asked for props.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

Originally Posted by One of Seven
    Ha Chrmo I palyed with you the other day and asked for props.
    Yep, you beat me fair and square. Well done One Of Seven!
    See you all online

Originally Posted by rntrndrw

THAT is what makes it a great game. These people that aren't willing to give new games a chance should buy a PS2 and just live in the *** Emotion-Engine Age.

Originally Posted by KANE&LYNCH2 BLOWS
    This game sucks..I feel bad for the Team that they WASTED time in their lives on this CRAP!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING NEW HERE..same ol TURD... Hit detection $,just like the last 1...shoulda been a multiplayer ONLY game....bullet shields are WORTHLESS..Just take cover and shoot.like a bad gears of war ....I mean did it even get tested b4 it went out...takes like a 5 shots to kill a guy...heads shots count when they want and I could go on...Selling it after I beat it. I wish I could get my money back...
    Did your parents repeatdly spank your thighs, shove umbrella's up your tight ass when you were a child?

DAnd did your dad by any chance come into you room naked and beat you up or did he make you wear a tutu and made you sit on his lap?

I rather tend to believe that his parents are siblings.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Well look at the brainwashed moths gathering around the dim yellow bulb known as kane and lynch 2: dog days. I agree with KANE&LYNCH2BLOWS!

"You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

This is the internet and your trying to label me. You ain't got a hold on me losers. Eidos fix this game or my copy gets flushed down a toilet

Then flush it or get off the pot.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Alright. K&LFan1988; look for Nick@IO on the board and contact him (forgive me, Nick ). But leave us the feck alone, kid.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Don't worry. I'm sure Kane and Lynch will pay him a visit soon, rough him up a little (at least until every bone in his body is broken) and cut his eyeballs with an ace of spades .
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last