Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: People really hate this game

People really hate this game

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    probably plan to get the ICO Collection.
    F yeah, I am!
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    Way to spoil a bunch of games for people, jackass.
    Some of those games are like 3 years old! If you haven't played the yet......
    Besides I saw kane and lynch 2s ending before I even played the game, so don't act like game endings are never mentioned in forums

Still dude, not cool.

Originally Posted by BigBoss
    Some of those games are like 3 years old! If you haven't played the yet......
    Besides I saw kane and lynch 2s ending before I even played the game, so don't act like game endings are never mentioned in forums
    You are still a jackass. Spoiling the ending of any game is jerk move, no matter how old it is. Two of those games are from this year, hardly 3 years old, so don't make it seem like you aren't the jackass you are. Just because you had a game spoiled for you, it doesn't give you the right to spoil the games for others.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Not to meddle, but we do have a spoiler tag BigBoss. So use it.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

I have a strange habit of getting curious and ruining the ending for myself.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Rolleyes

The problem isn't really that he spoiled a game's ending on a forum , a lot of people do that when they make topic titles without thinking so it's kind of a incorrigible habbit amongst the people ...

The Problem Here is that he was spoiling games that had nothing to do with the game that occupies this specific forum , so really , no one could have anticipated that , and they have a reason to go haywire ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234