Thread: People really hate this game

People really hate this game

Originally Posted by KaneAndLynchFan1988
    This is the internet and your trying to label me. You ain't got a hold on me losers. Eidos fix this game or my copy gets flushed down a toilet
    Please report to your nearest suicide clinic, thank you.

Originally Posted by kaneandlynchfan1988
    this is the internet and your trying to label me. You ain't got a hold on me losers. Eidos fix this game or my copy gets flushed down a toilet
    eidos this man is serious, you better fix the game or he will do something that will not not affect anybody at all.
    It must have been that Sasquatch

I am sick of people overrating games because it looks cool. i played the first one and loved it. This is a slap in the face to people who played the game for the story, the characters, and the situations u are thrown into. There is absolutey no story at all. There is absolutly no character development, and there are no cool situations u are put into besides running around all cut up and naky. Ya the visuals are mind blowing and i am not going to return my pre-order to eb games based on this, but this was a huge let down. It deserves the harsh reviews

Originally Posted by Skipp343
    eidos this man is serious, you better fix the game or he will do something that will not not affect anybody at all.
    Hahaha

Character development? Now just don't get pretentious over this . Kane and Lynch are two of the most ed up characters in video game history, right on par with - and, in case of Lynch, even before - James Earl Cash. They're far beyond even the slightest thought of redemption. Asking them to get through a change would be the same as asking Captain Spaulding and the Firefly family from Rob Zombie's The Devil's Rejects to revisit their lives. For Kane and Lynch there's only two options: Death and Death. Yours or theirs.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

WOW. the point of the first game was all about the characters and how they dealt with situations. to say that kill or be killed is the point of the game is ridiculous. Lame ass COD games have turned most gamers into "WTF that HeaDShot Was UBER KEWL" type.

Well, it is the point in this game, I'm afraid. Actually, I wished for an ending that indeed killed off both Kane and Lynch, but that would of course be counterproductive - what's the point in playing a game when your protagonists die in the end, anyway.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

im not going to rebut ur comment because du kommt aus Deutschland. Die Prinzen WTF

Very funny. That coming from a dude who refers to Just Cause 2 in his ID box.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

says the guy who knew

Says the guy who knows Die Prinzen .
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

haha ok u got me

Didn't even know they still exist. I only remember their early days 20 years ago.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me to specify my location.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Reviews in my opinion are just personal opinions. Most of the online trolls are nothing more then a tube of one-centered thought, and cannot turn to minimal original inspiration.

I'm a big fan of Kane and Lynch like many of you here but K&L2 did not offer alot more than the style the game is presented. The gamers in the review business want something new each-time, and don't wish to see features that have been done or used before.

Most of them will end up insulting the game which is just plain stupid. The worst of all these trolls are the people who LISTEN TO THEM. I have friends who won't even touch Kane and Lynch 1 because of the reviews... which is just plain stupid.
    No siggie to display... move along...

Originally Posted by JoylessTuna
    WOW. the point of the first game was all about the characters and how they dealt with situations. to say that kill or be killed is the point of the game is ridiculous. Lame ass COD games have turned most gamers into "WTF that HeaDShot Was UBER KEWL" type.
    I love headshots and they censored the headshots in this bs game. They might as well censor the rest of the *** body because god knows we wouldn't want a dead body on a stupid ass documentary game like this

'documentary game' - You continue to make me laugh, KaneAndLynchFan1988. Have you considered Stand-Up Comedy?

Well, people who hate this games are just dicks.
    "I'm so sick of you and your ****ing rules! Lynch, do this, Lynch do that, Lynch stop murdering the hostages!"

Its been a ride so far.....just got past that 'special' level in the middle of the game.....I ain't never done that in any game ever in over 20 years of gaming.

I am however still reeling from the shock I got on the other thread about who is playing Lynchie in the movie......that was even more shocking than 'that' level in the game...I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight after that

Originally Posted by dave67
    Well, people who hate this games are just dicks.
    ...and have none.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Originally Posted by KaneAndLynchFan1988
    Yes it's fair eidos failed on this game. And what if they make a 3rd one? they should call censor days! ha ha ha Eidos's developers have gone soft!

You make no *** sense.

Originally Posted by TAPETRVE
    Don't worry. I'm sure Kane and Lynch will pay him a visit soon, rough him up a little (at least until every bone in his body is broken) and cut his eyeballs with an ace of spades .
    I actually LOL'd

An if you don't like the game, you don't have to flush it down the toilet ffs...just give it away (either for free or as a gift of some sort) or trade it in or sell it, or even just bin it - but stop fscking whineing about your pathetic little game quibbles. you didn't like it, move on.
    THE WORLD CONTINUES TO SPIN...

Originally Posted by Cyniad
    Not a game for everyone. That's what make Kane and Lynch special.
    Some people just can't understand.
    word

Kane and Lynch is like Scarface.
    Scarface got reviews but developed a cult and became famous. I can't find a certain word for this...is it cult classic?

Hopefully Kane and Lynch ends up like this.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Except for the fact that Scarface is only viewed - or played - by hip hop gangsta's, yo!
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Except for the fact that Scarface is only viewed - or played - by hip hop gangsta's, yo!
    Exactly. Now where is my gold Scarface shirt and durag?

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last