Thread: Toxic Swamp Help

Toxic Swamp Help

So I'm in the Toxic Swamp level I'm at the part were you get to a bridge and it collapses, I don't know what to do so I die (single player). Help?

Heya ! It took me a while to figure that part out too... You have to cross that bridge as fast as possible (try by the right side).

Good luck !
    Adventure found me...

The strange thing is, when you go to the right side before the cutscene, the game magically places you back to the left side.

So start to the left, then immediately jump to the right part (don't kill anything, just go!) and keep going. Some parts are frustrating and it's annoying when you keep dying and lose points.
    signature image

Exclamation I'm stuck too.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlygirlTomb View Post
    So I'm in the Toxic Swamp level I'm at the part were you get to a bridge and it collapses, I don't know what to do so I die (single player). Help?
    Try throwing a spear in the wall on your right before u start. Then climb up and over afterwards. I got stuck too. I did it eventually then i got stuck at part where u have to shoot down 2 parts in the wall with the grenade launcher but i can't. Any speed tips?

It looks so darn easy!!!!!!!!

Cool Oh, take this link. Add it to your favorites.

Oh, another thing. Take this link and add the website to your favorites. (If you haven't already)
    It has all sorts of downloads, news, demos, savegames, etc. I cud go on for hours but then u wud probably hate me. Sooooooooo, heres the link.

www.tombraiders.net

And another.

www.tombraidergirl.com

And also a custom level base. (site)

www.laraslevelbase.org

(In english and german. Use google translate.)
    What? Do you expect me to have a good signiture?