Thread: Music in LCGOL

Music in LCGOL

Hi

I thought i would make this thread to discuss the music we hear in LCGOL and how well it is played

for me when i first encountered the big ogre a certain tune played which i absolutly love but don't know what it is called.

I felt that it was well timed and a good use of it

What experiences have you guys had?
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

I think it's pretty funny when you die the music stops. Lol.

I think they used the best music from the previous games, I love it!

And yeah, it´s hilarious what happens to the music when you die.
    signature image

its pretty funny, im not a big fan of dying but i usually hear it after i detonate a bomb on my own feet lol
    signature image

I have a question ! In the trailers the music apper to see from the others TR games . But you guys that have the xbox360, and have already played the game, do LCGOL have his own soundtracks ?

Quote Originally Posted by jhngyu View Post
    I have a question ! In the trailers the music apper to see from the others TR games . But you guys that have the xbox360, and have already played the game, do LCGOL have his own soundtracks ?
    alas it does not, it uses sound tracks from previous games, but it does so very effectively, this is an arcade game so it didn't have as much of a budget as pillar releases like the TR games. i really suggest getting this when it is out, you will love it
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    alas it does not, it uses sound tracks from previous games, but it does so very effectively, this is an arcade game so it didn't have as much of a budget as pillar releases like the TR games. i really suggest getting this when it is out, you will love it

I want soo much this game ! =) but i have to wait until its out for pc !=(
    I looking foward to start playing this game it looks great

Quote Originally Posted by GirlygirlTomb View Post
    I think it's pretty funny when you die the music stops. Lol.
    I actually loved this! How the music stops when you die like an old turntable when the disc is ending or arm moved and stops :P. Really cool idea. Loved the music, vivid & atmospheric... the piece in toxic swamp is cool

Big Grin

Hi peoples,

I think it's a smart idea how they have tooken the songs from the previous games.

I also like when u die the music stops. it's like oh no its all over it's nice how it lasted Lol

Hahaha, yes, it's quite curious how the music ends, but it doesn't bother me XD

The basic of this game is after all be entertainment, it would be waist using a unique soundtrack just for this kind of spin off.
    signature image