Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Official K&L2:DD Issues thread (PS3 edition)

Official K&L2:DD Issues thread (PS3 edition)

Thumbs Up

When it rains hard ? hell yes ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I actually only leave the house when it rains really hard. The chances of encountering other people become minimal. City streets can actually be quite peaceful at those times.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Thumbs Up

The world as it should be ...

Agreed. That's pretty much the only time when being optimistic is the appropriate way to feel.

I enjoy it in the dark, i live in a village, rarely busy.I prefer to take the dog for a walk then, i can go up a huge hill behind my house that overlooks my whole village. Just gotta becarefull of cow , sheep , horse , cows, bulls etc etc.

Or fireworks, when my dog hears them, he will just curl up into the fetal position and expects me to carry him home.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Lad, you have no idea how much I'd love to live in a village like that...

Nothing exciting happens.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Exactly. I'd fit right in.

Cool

The Village of the Brotherhood of Dead Men ...

PS: best title ever ...

PPS: Shyamalan should make a film out of this ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    The Village of the Brotherhood of Dead Men ...
    Lynch moving the lawn in his underpants. Kane peeling potatoes. DogMan training the dogs he rescued from Shanghai. Charlie herding the sheep. Life as it ought to be.

Originally Posted by huss2215
    The custom soundtrack does not work in multiplayer only in single player. Please fix this Eidos, please release an update that allows for background custom soundtracks from XMB while playing the multiplayer.... 1 year later... oh no one even looked at this post. (Prove me wrong).
    Just like I said no developer cared to look at this post a year ago. I guess the sales for this game failed so the developers said, "screw it" and moved on to Hitman:Absolution. Terrible developers that don't support their community unless they want to bag in a few bucks on early release. Glad I got rid of this game.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123