Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Official K&L2:DD Issues thread (PS3 edition)

Official K&L2:DD Issues thread (PS3 edition)

Originally Posted by alakratt
    the alpha male trophy is glitched! I already met the requirements twice and got no trophy. The second time the room was full, 12 players, finished all rounds with the most kills and the match of course and still, got nothing...even waited a while in the results screens just in case. And on that second time nobody disconnected. Please tell me this is one of the issues being looked at.
    i completly agree!!! PLEASE FIX!!!!
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

I have it. Do you have Addict trophy? Just keep on going until you get 20 session wins, it should unlock eventually and hopefully before Addict does.

It glitched on me AGAIN. It was a 3v3 Cops n Robbers match, got the most kills. I got 19 and the person behind me had 12. Finished first (in kills) in all of the rounds and BAM! NOTHING!! Please, someone from IO Interactive, say this is being worked on. I'm not the only one on this. Just go to ANY trophy site and in their forums you can see people having this glitched too!

It's funny, I got it without trying while going for the Addict trophy.

Exclamation When is the NEW PATCH COMING ??? SAY SOMETHING !!! PLEASE !!!

WHY IS There nobody to answer my questions !!! i have posted more than 4 comments regarding THE FREEZING ISSUE - Hard locks - CRASHES on CO-OP SPLIT SCREEN AND CO-OP ONLINE WHICH OCCUR ((RANDOMLY)) EVERY TIME.
    When ever i start the second mission,the game hangs after 2mins or sometimes
    after 5mins - and when it does,ONLY THE MUSIC PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND THE REST IS FROZEN STIFF, MEANING --- THE XBL of THE PS3 does't SHOW-when i press the PS BUTTON -more over - THE HARD DISC stops to respond (NO ORANGE light BLINKING) and the only ALTERNATIVE LEFT IS TO SWITCH OFF THE PS3 FROM THE MAIN POWER --- WHICH WILL(Destroy)MY PS3

DOES ANYBODY GET THE PICTURE _?__?_
    MY SYSTEM IS AT RISK IF THIS PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED A.S.A.P -
    --- I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I FEELS AS IF I WASTED MY ((HARD Earned))MONEY
    AND ALL I HAVE LEFT TO SHOW IS A BUG WHICH MAKES A GREAT GAME FREEZE-HANG-&-CRASH-
    ((( LUCKY ME)))

Glitches/Bugs I have come across on Multiplayer mode

I have been playing this game on Multiplayer since it got released and I always come across the same problems on multiplayer modes. Here's a list of problems I have come across.

1. During the multiplayer game, I see other team members floating/gliding instead of walking or running. This happens all the time during online multiplayer games and there's at least 1 or 2 team members that can just glide to where they want to go instead of walking or running. How is that possible, are these guys cheating i.e hackers or is there a problem on the technical side.

2.During online multiplayer, there's no option to mute other players. This is a big problem becouse I often come across people who are racist, rude, abousive and constantly make silly remarks, play music in the background which you can hear, make silly noises and etc. This is so annoying and distressing sometimes as I have kids in the same room sometimes and I have to be carefull when playing this game becouse I can't mute other players. How can there not be a mute button for multiplayer, please provide an option to mute becouse there are just too many racist remarks, swearing, music playing near the microphone and etc.

3. During Multiplayer matches, I can fire loads of bullets on enemies with accuracy and they don't die, but an enemy can fire a single shot and kill you instantly, this does not seem right and needs to be fixed. I can aslo see enemies floating all over the screen sometimes.

4. Online multiplayer games take a long time to load and join a match. It takes about 2-3 mins after selecting a multiplayer game and then nothing happens, the screen reverts back to the start of the selection point. Sometimes it takes about 15 to 20 mins just to actually start playing an online game.

5. During online multiplayer games, the game just suddenly stops with an error message and you end up and in main title screen. this is so annoying and just puts you off from trying to play again.

I have never come across a game with so many problems with online multiplayer, can you please fix these problems.

^ most of those problems are caused by lag.

But I agree about the mute button. Many times I play the game with family in the same room. I don't want them hearing all that s.h.i.t

always getting freezes if we want to play offline coop-mode (splitscreen). mission 1 was great to play but mission 2 is not playable at all, because it freezes all the time after some minutes.

looking forward for a patch to fix this huge problem.

Corrupt game data bug.

If you download the DLC from the Limited Edition (PAL) first from PSN and then start the game for the first time, which is updated to 1.01, the install of game data is never started, instead you get a corrupt game data error and the game shuts down.

This is easily fixed by deleting game data, starting the game, letting it update to 1.01, then it's able to install the game data from the disc. And when it's done, quit the game and download the DLC again.

Should really be fixed for 1.02, as some might not know how to deal with this problem.
    My trophy list: http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/erroneus

Unhappy PS3 Freezing In Co-op

I can see that there are quite a few others with the same issue... bought the game specifically for the co-op player (offline) action and have managed to get to Chapter 2 and it freezes almost every 2 or 3 minutes... and now feel like throwing it out the window. Waste of money! If the issue is known to Eidos then maybe they could let other people know of it before they go out and buy it! Really annoyed! Saved up for ages to get the game and now can't play it! Useless... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you at least us know when a patch might be available???

Thumbs Down !!! JOB WELL DONE !!! KUDOS 2u PEOPLE

OK !!! 1st of all ,let me tell you people at eidos ,((TO BE more accurate THE K&L team)) ,that i
    am very tiered & disappointed of waiting for the replies regarding the new patch
    it is the worst thing u people can do to us by not replying to any of our questions , not even a single comment regarding the FREEZE issue. I Bought the game and this is what i really get- A MAJOR BUG-- and then THE SILENT TREATMENT
    wonderful keep up the good work -----YOU people will go far in life - i can already tell !!!

The "Alpha Male" trophy is definitely glitched/broken. Just finished a Cops & Robbers game where I had 8 more kills than the guy with 2nd most and nobody left the session.

I waited a few seconds before I quit because I got "Law Enforcer" today and that took about 15 seconds to appear but it didn't show.

There's no reason why I shouldn't have got the trophy, got most kills by quite a lot and everybody stayed until the end.

The custom soundtrack does not work in multiplayer only in single player. Please fix this Eidos, please release an update that allows for background custom soundtracks from XMB while playing the multiplayer.... 1 year later... oh no one even looked at this post. (Prove me wrong).

I'm really shocked by the lack of responses.

I'm playing coop on Xtreme (online) and it doesn't register the chapters as completed. I'm getting the trophies for beating the level, but in the Chapter selection, it shows them as incomplete.

I have beaten the 2nd level TWICE and the 3rd level once and only the 1st chapter shows as beaten on coop. Any suggestions?

THANK YOU EIDOS FOR SUPPORTING US AND REPLYING TO OUR REQUESTS.

sixty euros + dlc.. what a good waste of money..

Originally Posted by bobbo82
    THANK YOU EIDOS FOR SUPPORTING US AND REPLYING TO OUR REQUESTS.

sixty euros + dlc.. what a good waste of money..
    They sure punched you right in the sucker.

All of us, lad.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Big Grin

I wasn't ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Well all know, deep down inside you cried like a baby elephant.

I was just about to say the same thing. He also admitted to me personally that he immediately put on a Tokyo Hotel record to easy his suffering.

Cool

The only 'Issue' of Dog Days is actually Our Expectations that got into the way ...

Seriously , brothers , enjoy what life has to offer to us ! ...

Keep your optimism to yourself, monkey. *electrobolt*

Big Grin

Well i don't know , i thought my comment had a bit of irony in it ...

Keeps everyone happy ...

I'm only happy when it rains.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last