Thread: Official K&L2:DD Issues thread (360 edition)

Official K&L2:DD Issues thread (360 edition)

ERG WHERE IS IT?! Sucks not being able to play one of my favorite games man, this is actually THE MAIN reason why I did not get my friend this game for his birthday.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

Mmmm...its Saturday and still no patch, what a shame, 2 weeks after release and people are having major problems all over with this game.

How did all of these issues not come up during the games testing period? Were they busy giving each other piggy back rides, and just putting it off telling each other
    "Come on! When has one of our games had bugs...."

After putting around 20 hours into the game, I've encountered the freezing glitch after making a headshot. It happens with every single gun now, not just shotguns like originally. I really hope that this is fixed soon, because the single player portion of my game is practically unplayable now.

Also, sometimes during the single player campaign, whenever I push the d-pad to see a point of interest, the camera focuses on Kane instead. I noticed this outside of Brady's apartment during the first mission when replaying the campaign.

Online co op is ridiculously laggy.

Online multiplayer is laggy for me as well.

My new dlc achievements aren't being included in my gamerscore.

Absolutely loving the game though. I hope you guys iron these things out because I can see myself putting hundreds of hours into playing Dog Days and convincing my friends to buy it. Very addicting.

Thumbs Down

Saturday afternoon and still no patch.

Originally Posted by joe the janitor
    How did all of these issues not come up during the games testing period? Were they busy giving each other piggy back rides, and just putting it off telling each other
    "Come on! When has one of our games had bugs...."
    How did you know?

HEADSHOT = FREEZING

Particularly shotguns.
    I'm sure you've received this complaint before.

I only play this game co-op with my brother, and the game is practically useless without a patch. It's been two weeks now and I'm a little pissed off.

Patch soon or I'm giving up on this damn franchise.

I still can't help think of how Nintendo handled the game killing bug in Super Paper Mario for the Nintendo Wii, not only did they recall the game and release a fixed version, but also anyone who had the bugged version could ring Nintendo to get a replacement disc that was also fixed.

K&L2 has been out for over 2 weeks now, The was known about just before its PAL release (I don't know about the US) the bug is the worse I've seen in a console game for a long time, plus why haven't we heared anything from Eidos for a few days? I'm pissed I pay full price for this now, at first I was willing to forgive it, but with no patch and little feedback from Eidos I feel cheated.

I like the franchise, but something like this puts you off buying a third K&L or any other Eidoes game for that matter, remember Tomb Raider AOD bugs anyone? ouch.

I already sold my copy and got $25 back. This is ridiculous, I feel sorry for the people who don't have online. Reminds me of condemned 2 for ps3, it had a very annoying sound bug. Sega released a patch a month later, but atleast they gave kept weekly feedback and they let you download the patch to a cd for the people who don't have online for their consoles...eidos, are you listening? I'll get the game when it goes down to $20. I think I deserve that much since I bought the first one for $60. And seriously, who tests these games anyway!?

Originally Posted by the legion of toast
    HEADSHOT = FREEZING

Particularly shotguns.
    I'm sure you've received this complaint before.

I only play this game co-op with my brother, and the game is practically useless without a patch. It's been two weeks now and I'm a little pissed off.

Patch soon or I'm giving up on this damn franchise.
    Same here

Ok... It's Sunday! There is no 360 patch. The campaign for me is unplayable.
    PLEASE MAKE YOUR GAME PLAYABLE!!!! - Industry standard

Haha, how much do you guys want to bet that it's a problem with the disc and they would have to recall everyone's copy in order to fix it, at this point in time I believe that's more than likely what it is.

Had a massive freeze tonight, just shoot a canister and it look like my Xbox was going to blow up! jeez please get this fixed! I quit out the game just as that happen and had to laugh at the DLC message passing buy, you expect me to buy more of this game when its in such bad shape and I've already lay money down for it.

Well at this point there is no way that I could recommend this game to a friend, as much as I love the game. Campaign is unplayable due to the freezing and the multiplayer lag is ridiculous.

If the freezing issue isn't fixed soon, I'll be trading in my copy so that I can at least get some money out of it.

I really hope that these issues get fixed soon. This was my most anticipated title for 2010.

Originally Posted by Doomsayer
    Well at this point there is no way that I could recommend this game to a friend, as much as I love the game. Campaign is unplayable due to the freezing and the multiplayer lag is ridiculous.

If the freezing issue isn't fixed soon, I'll be trading in my copy so that I can at least get some money out of it.

I really hope that these issues get fixed soon. This was my most anticipated title for 2010.
    I'm not getting any lag during multiplayer, but I'm getting a lot of freezing in the campaign.

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    Yeah, we're pretty sure we nailed this one - it's achievement related. The patch is in submission with MS at the moment and we expect it out next week. Hopefully, it will fix the issue which is quite clearly a pain in the ass.
    Mmmm...this is a little misleading I think Nick, you haven't actually said what the patch does and also what you do mean 'hopefully'? as in you haven't even tested the patch?

Anyway Microsoft still haven't released this so called patch, I wonder if there even is one or this is come BS to stop us complaining to Eidos, Bottom line is...can I just have the fixed product I paid my hard earn cash for?

I'll admit to sounding harsh, but thats because I am a little peed off about it all, like many other folks I was really looking forward to this game and this bug is just a horrible joke.

K&L 2 is a good game and would be worth full price, no question asked, but this bug takes all that away.

I'm telling you, watch, it'll probably be something they can't patch. I'll bet it actually had something to do with the way it was made/and or manufactured.

^ That could very well be. Same with some faulty audio cd's I own; some tracks skip a half second. Even though the disc is brand new.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Just started a new fun-run on Hard. I'm experiencing the headshot "hickup" problem. !

I really hope this glitch isn't disk related

Question

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    Yeah, we're pretty sure we nailed this one - it's achievement related. The patch is in submission with MS at the moment and we expect it out next week. Hopefully, it will fix the issue which is quite clearly a pain in the ass.
    So it's been more then 2 weeks. Whats going on?

Originally Posted by joe the janitor
    So it's been more then 2 weeks. Whats going on?
    Seconded. I think the community deserves an honest answer for this.

Well I've sold my copy of K&L2, not just because of this horrible bug, but overall I felt it to be a worst game than the first, it seems like just because they 'sorted' out the shooting in this one, Eidos thought it would be lots of fun to threw bads guy after bad guys on you, when it just gets annoying. Also unlike the first game which did a great job of changing the environments you were in, each level feels the same.

The multiplayer was fun, but had problems, like why the hell can't I choose what mask I want to wear!? anyway it isn't worth keeping it for that either.

I got £20 for it and only paid £32 so thats not a huge loss, I can't believe I defended this game! however I will be checking in just to see the what is happening with the patch and if Eidos actually were B/Sing.

While I don't feel entitled to an answer from them, I payed $60.00 dollars plus tax for this game, I do think they can make sounds with their mouths to form words and eventually sentences and explain what's going on. I honestly think it's something that can't be fixed, and if they would just say "We can't fix it." I wouldn't be as pissy as I am now. I haven't been playing the game because of this issue.

Is it too much to ask for updates? Apparently so...

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last